Just Dance 2017 (Hopscotchers' style)

collabs

Hi, fellas! I'm back!

Care or not, I'm back! And there's nothing you can do about it.

While I was down, I enjoyed putting a coin into a slot, waving my hand in front of a Kinect sensor, choose a song, and... dance! I love those dance simulator things, but I wish, we won't need to pay, a single cent, to dance! So, I'm thinking about, maybe, making a dance simulator on Hopscotch. I'd do it myself, but, I'm not that good at coding. So if anyone's interested, I would be more than happy to make a collab account! Just reply if you would like to join, or have any suggestions.Toodlepip!

P.S. If you know the game don't be afraid to join!

This sounds SOOO cool!!!
Unfortunately I can't join the Collab account but if there is something you need help with, just tag me. :sweat_smile:

(((o(゚▽゚)o)))
くにちむくすしすみみれひつつひちりちみめすつねゆにむたさゆめつし

That sounds awesome! I am also doing a cool thing right now, I´m making a project where you could add filters to your face (without images).

what

what even

what the heck even

(((O (゚ ▽ ゚) o)))
Kunitimi Kusushi Sumi Mirie while licking Lust meal Yuni Mutsushi Yumeitsu

I know this isn't the place to say this but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

@MrHotdog64
ルルユムフチシスりにちーんまたきすむへもほ

いいえ
みゆにすれすへんつしつむしひてちゆみみゆゆゆゆみやややゆゆゆゆやややゆゆゆゆややややゆゅやりゆゆぬねすくてすつゆねふつくしりゆぬむみむてみふぬるふねちむぬしふぬいふねみりんてふきてしきうふちいぬさらまえへむゆーとせえへをらみやせとけふとこきーゆむとゆゆややややゆゅやりゆゆぬねすくてすつゆねふつくしりゆぬむみむてみふぬるふねちむぬしふぬいふねみりんてふきてしきうふちいぬさらまえへむゆーとせえへをらみやせとけふとこきーゆむと

んリミニシスツバやら湯と水と一緒がいいと思うんですかね尺とかがわからんですがそれを知っていますと幸いですね〜?としていることがないですね〜〜と

I don't know how some Japanese has crashed this topic But can someone join? It'd be really cool.