Just a question

I have a quick question have you guys noticed the fact that someone that's famous and remixed a project with nothing new is bound to get more likes than some1 who made a good game and isn't famous (cough cough @MemorableChicken he makes great projects, nobody notices him)
@Intellection74 is also amazing

PLEASE DONT SAY SBYP

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Most of the people who like these projects have made none or do silly remixes?
Take you, @Intellection74, I could go into your profile and easily pick 5 games that deserved to be on featured more than others

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That is true 100%. And I also have to point out the fact that THT is taking featured as a joke. They're putting projects that took 5 seconds to make while other hard worked projects stay in the vicinity of 2-5 likes. :frowning:

I totally agree @SabotageWarning Funky got featured TWICE IN A ROW how is that fair? Also some projects are just random and absurd. Likes #TimesOfDay IS A REMIX and Awesome Johnsons balloon project is decent, but feature worthy? Not so much

@GrizTheBear I more appreciate that they get on featured and that makes them happy, and I like seeing people happy :wink:.

@SabotageWarning "And I also have to point out the fact that THT is taking featured as a joke" Hmmm "joke" that's quite real but it is for stuff they like or find funny, the evil taco idea is very funny :wink:, Trending is for projects that the community like.

Yep, I've definatley noticed. And I'm ashamed to say that...

:pensive:

I remixed a project, changed none of it, and then it got to the top of trending with over 2,000 views and over 200 likes. It was real bad, and sad. They project was great, but the original only got 36 views and 12 likes.

But the gold news was that it actually a remix of something on my other account, so I still made it!!! LOL but if that was someone else... It would be very unfair. And that does happen a lot. It's very unfair.

Yes, this is a feature that needs some working on- who is featured, and how often. If you have a feature-worthy project, email it to the hopscotch team! Include what it's called and who it's by