July Pet Game Competition

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@bobinny) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the latest #competitions-and-events or #shops-and-requests topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

It’s a pet game competition!

All you have to do is make a game based about pets! The animal doesn’t need to be real so if you wanted a dinosaur game you could do that.

There are 3 rounds with 9 days to finish. At the end of each round there will be a day off for judging.
The first round will be to make a game where you take care of an animal. The second is where you can make a scene of a trail art of an animal. The third one can be any game related to pets.
So you have from July 3 to July 12 (CST) for the first rounds.
Then July 13 to July 22 (CST) for the second, and finally July 23 to August 1! (CST)

The prizes are:
First place: Spam likes on hopscotch app and forum and trail or shape art.
Second place: 5 spam likes on hopscotch app and a shape art.
Third place: Spam likes on 3 of your hopscotch projects and a shape art.

So if you want to join or give a prize out, here is the poll

• Participate
  • Give out a prize
  • Voted accidentally

0 voters

8 Likes

I can do spamlikes for first second and third (forum and app) , and follows for first and second.

2 Likes

I don’t get it, for the three rounds do we do three different games?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s what she means.

1 Like

Then I won’t be able to join sadly

1 Like

I just realized that I probably can’t do pixel art for any of them…

1 Like

I forgot about this

1 Like

Ok can you clive this
@Awesome_E You were last seen