Join my club coding & art club!

Hi everyone! I have made a club on hopscotch called The Parrotz Club! My account is Parrot651 if u want to find me!

6 Likes

@Leaders how do I add the link?

4 Likes

Hi!

Can I get some more information about this club? Is this some sort of community collaboration/initiative where you have people create certain types of projects?

Usually collabs and competitions have their own topics to provide more details to anyone who wants to participate in their topic, and I think that including that info would help more users know your club better and encourage more people to join!

If it’s something smaller, like an announcement or project, then it can probably be shared in this topic or the project updates topic since that’s the place where everyone posts their new ideas.

As for linking, you can try tapping the </> button after selecting your link, which should turn it into non-clickable text that you can post (more details here).

Example:
`https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11tr9mja3k` → https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11tr9mja3k

Hope this helps!

7 Likes

@Awesome_E ok good idea! Well, this club pretty much covers a range of different creative activities. Sometimes it will be to code a ceartain project or object while other times it will be to draw with the clubs art pad! I hope I get some people soon… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like @Awesome_E gave you some tips on how to embed links! What link would you like us to add?

4 Likes

This sounds cool!
Is the topic for posting your entries?

2 Likes

The link of my sign up form but I don’t think I can paste it here…?

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s a good idea!

3 Likes

Maybe cuz you’re a ‘basic user’ in trust level?

2 Likes

OK comrade tysm (@Stella)

2 Likes

Yes, it’s probably because of your trust level. You can use the workaround that Awesome_E mentioned here, or I could find the link and add it in to the top post. Is the sign-up form on your Hopscotch account?

4 Likes

@Lizzie is this the link you want

2 Likes

@9puppygirl THANKS! Yes this is the link I wanted, so anyone who wants to join is free to join!

3 Likes

Great!
That way this topic is a little more useful.

2 Likes

So btw everyone this closes on next Monday and I only have 2 members…?

1 Like

Count me in comrade!

1 Like

Yay that’s amazing!

2 Likes

cough cough…… comrade?

2 Likes

like friend

3 Likes

Yeah she calls me that a lot… I guess

2 Likes