Join.me collab sessions?

collab_help
collab
join.me

I was just wondering...

There'a this app called join.me, and it's supposed to be used for meetings and stuff like that, so I was thinking... maybe if a bunch of people on Hopscotch got "join.me"s, and they could brainstorm ideas and stuff instead of clogging up a topic.

BUT
You have to pay to use it for more than 14 days, so I suggest (not sure if this is illegal) making new accounts with random emails every 14 days...

What do you guys think?

• Yas
  • Naw

0voters

guyz chill if you don't want to be tagged you shouldn't have put youself on a mass tag list

@LazyLizard
@SnowGirl_Studios
@Gilbert189
@CreativeCoder
@Supermoon39
@MYD
@GracefulIcing1
@SmileyAlyssa
@Fishyguitars
@Ihasfluffycupcakes
@Huggingfluffybear
@RubyStars
@ProgrammingHero
@SUPERSWAGGY
@AmazingAlphaAquaWolf
@Intellection74
@RubyWolf1
@LavenderLovinNerd
@Doodliedoo
@FrothyCad
@bluedogmc-official
@RobotPro
@Crazy_Crawfish
@codingCupcake123
@Niftynia75
@DancingLollipop
@a10
@Stick88
@Snoopy
@Hermione
@UptownStudios
@Fun_in_the_Sun
@Calico2.0
@tankt2016
@CreationsOfaNoob

Hmmm... @Gilbert189, @Liza, @SUPERSWAGGY, @PopTart0219, @Kiwicute2016, @OrangeScent1, @Rawrbear, @SmilingSnowflakes, I think there would be a better idea for this.

Not saying this is bad... But I may have another idea, or ideas. (It would probably go on for more than 14 days)
Anyone want to hear?

This sounds interesting, but maybe there are other programs and applications that you can use. I know of an app called BaiBoard (I think, I'll have to check) and you can do collab work with that.

It isn't safe to use it outside, even though I know you. Quote @SUPERSWAGGY

Sounds cool, but a little unsafe... Can you elaborate?

In join.me, you have a private meeting code, andyou can contact people in your collab to type that code in the join box

OK Here it is. We all have hopscotch accounts, right? What if...

We used the meta.discourse.org website? Since you need an email for the hopscotch forum, everyone should have one. (I think)
We can get a giant group message on Meta Discourse! Adding @liza, so it can be safe. (She has an account there)
It would be cool. Since there are kids on the hopscotch forum, I think @liza disabled messaging because of that cause. We can include peeps that understand internet safety, and will be willing to PM.
What do you say? If no, we can always use the doc. (We can use two, too!)

@PopTart0219, @Gilbert189, @Kiwicute2016, @OrangeScent1, @CreativeCoder, @LotsaPizza, @Rawrbear
(people I know that have an email)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah, and that wouldn't be good.
It should be just like the forum...
100% ON-TOPIC
(Or that's what we try to be, nobody is perfect and the bot has definitely made that clear!)

Well, I don't really know about meta discourse, but in join.me you cand send graphs, drawing, and stuff other than text, which is better than docs.
Plus, with docs, the people that share it with you sometimes have their real name, first and last :grimacing:

That would be SUPER cool!

Or... We could just ask Discourse for group topics... I heard its coming out in discourse 1.5

I have a question, could there ever be a like google docs on forum, pretty on topic, also I would want to join the collab or whatever that is!

Most of the reason why I would use join.me is because its one of the few apps on out "app catolog", since I use a school iPad

I have a school iPad, too, and I just noticed that they got rid of those apps.
What about
Evernote?

What about... The hopscotch forum?

What?

(Why the quote)
Am I supposed to be able to see <> text?

You are racing for grapes? Wut

Random idea: let's all make accounts on movie star planet then make a group message and we can write there :stuck_out_tongue:

@Gilbert189, @PopTart0219, @Kiwicute2016, I have to leave now, I'll be on the doc. Cya