Ive been hacked!

Yesterday, I logged on to my main account, DragonOfDarkness, and found someone had gotten on, changed my name, and started to delete all my biggest projects, as well as some smaller ones too. My Ninjago account(NinjagoNinjaAndMorro) had recieved the same treatment, but I cant get into it.

Oh no! That’s not good! Have you followed these password guidelines and reset you password?

Oh my! Maybe you should change your password

That sounds awful! D:
I recommend changing your password and possibly emailing the Hopscotch team. Although I don’t know if there’s much they can do, it’s worth a try ;D

I know who hacked you…

CielingFan/Enigma/Snake of Ice/OribiJaguarBlueWinfx

They hacked several collabs

It’s not a collab tho…

Oh No! I think you should change your hopscotch password to make sure they don’t hack in. To make you feel better: @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. — Voltaire

Thx, although this is my fourth hate attack, so im quitting

Yeh thats who it is
They typed that in a project

She’s actually a good hacker

Noooo!!!’ Don’t leave, I like your projects.

I have had it up to above my head with Oribi. She hacked WaddlingJuiceBox. I am accused of being her. She hacked you. She hacked more people. I am very mad at here now.

Yeah. Now that I know who it is, i may come back 'cuz it’ll be easier to fight back against them.

Their account is cielingfan.

Dont have an email linked up to the account. I tried. Thanks for the suggestion tho

Only one person accused you

True.

Seeing that others are affected helps my cause.
Should we try to ban this hopscotched from hopscotch?

We’ve been trying since WaddlingJuiceBox. That was summer 2016.