It's my 200th Day, and I Have a Few Things to Say • Dream Big and Change the World

I've been here for a long time, maybe not long for some people, but everyone feels like an old friend here.

When I first joined, our community was a happy place. Full of forum trends, inside jokes, and cute nicknames. Nobody accused me of being anyone.
I love this forum. Every day I come back here, every time I visit, being here brings me joy. When I see people compliment each other, people becoming friends, family, I cry tears of joy inside.
Deep down inside, we're still that happy community from March.
We need to build trust for our fellow new and old forumers. We need to let things go. We need to be forgiving.
I know we can do it.

You are all unique and special in your own way. You shine like stars in the darkness, conquer your fears, stay strong. You're all different people, with different cultures, different genders, sexes, and looks. You all love each other like a family, even when times are rough.
I'm proud of you all, even when you make mistakes. I love you, even when I'm feeling down.
Thank you for being a welcoming community. I never would have felt at home on my first day otherwise. Thank each of you for being wonderful, unique, amazing, and beautiful people.

For all of the artists out there–If you ever joke about your self–confidence taking a trip to Mars, or whatever, I will literally make it happen. All of your art is unique and beautiful, and I drop my iPad every time I see it.

For all of the coders out there–Never give up. Keep coding. You'll get there someday. If you can come up with the idea, you can make it happen.

For all of the dreamers out there–Dream big. There are no boundaries. Make your dreams a reaity and do whatever you can to change the world.

Go do something world-changing. I believe in you. Everyone.
If it's just complimenting someone, or helping someone out, do it.
–Bella

32 Likes

First like and first reply!
Your so kind!

2 Likes

that's a awesome speech
Hey mini

2 Likes

Hi! Wanna chat in my general topic?

1 Like

Sure.
11 minutes seems like a hour ahhhh

1 Like

Huhuh? I'm so confused...

1 Like

Thank you ;u;
You're more kind and amazing, though!

2 Likes

Thanks!
I hope that our forum makes peace again... I think sometimes we should just take a minute to calm down.
I came right when the leaders were getting demoted. I was confused lol

2 Likes

Thanks (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
You're an awesome person, have a great day!

1 Like

What do you mean by getting demoted.
Wait is there no leaders now?

I was gone for 3 months :V

1 Like

Thank you!
I would have liked but I have to wait for a few minutes
Here:
:heart:

2 Likes

Kiwi and BAS as an example....those leaders were demoted. That's why you don't see them

2 Likes

Oh wow

BAS was really nice.

Kiwi too

Her coding was really good

2 Likes

Waffl, if you were a politician, I would bet that you'd make it big. Seriously...

#waffl4prez

4 Likes

Guys, will you please get back on topic? (^ー^)

3 Likes

Oh okay sorry didn't realize

1 Like

#waffl4prez

4 Likes

Aw, thanks! That means a lot to me 。゚(゚´u`゚)゚。
How about "#Neo4Prez" though? Doesn't that make a little more sense? You would make an awesome president! (`・ω・´)

4 Likes

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

World War III anyone?

4 Likes

i think everyone is capable of being a president!
Everyone is kind and helpful, so we are all leaders/presidents!

2 Likes