It's here ‮‮‮‮‮‮‮

I got 2 (I think) this is all very confusing tho

7 Likes

I have five, some are pretty hard tho but this is probably one of my favorite comps ever this is so fun!

6 Likes

AHA I found out how to do the dungeon ones!

8 Likes

I think i found them.

8 Likes

I got 8 so far and I have an idea what other ones there could be but I think I might be able to get two more which would equal 10 so that could be the total?

9 Likes

I feel like there is more bc that’s too easy but idk

9 Likes

Who knows?

I don’t know the true total :astonished:

Ohh there’s a bit

10 Likes

I got the goal for the dungeon maze and nothing happened, are you not supposed to get the exact goal?

9 Likes

Nothing happened when you solved it (perhaps there’s a bug when you solve it perfectly?) lemme double check, ooh

Oh yeah, I can fix that easily. If you got it perfect, we’ll done. (Swiping down and then up will do the trick)

I thought I made it so that you only get the code when you solve it perfectly, but looks like I did it the other way around…

10 Likes

Oooh yeah I thought you got a secret code in each of the maxes if you got it perfectly lol

9 Likes

Well now I have no idea how to get the other ones lol

9 Likes

How do you get to the mazes?

7 Likes

I know it’s a competition but i’ll still tell you :laughing:

Press the left of the screen, go through the dialog and press dungeon on the sign!

8 Likes

Oh yes, i’ve done that one. Thx.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, how many mazes are you aware of?

(Besides obviously the challenge itself is a giant maze)

9 Likes

1 lol

6 Likes

I know of two, one I know you use those signs and the other I forgot… I tried to get back to it but all three levels didn’t take me there and now i’m confused lol

7 Likes

That’s cool! -1 appreciates a good confusion! That’s what happens with mazes

lol

8 Likes

What do you mean by mazes exactly? Like all the challenges or just dungeons?

7 Likes

everything is a maze because it can be simplified into graph theory.

I don’t know how many projects are connected in total :man_shrugging:

How many sliding box puzzles have you seen? Just the one? There may only be one. There may be more.

9 Likes