It's been fun...squish sqoosh ya later

So, the title is kind of a lie.

My experience on the forum has been kinda fun, sometimes. But far more then it’s been interesting, it’s been ruining. I don’t think the forum has transformed me into a very good person. I don’t really know how to explain it all, how I’m so sure of this transformation. I just know that I’m harsher and more unhappy and hate myself much, much more. I just feel like everyone has a part… but me.

Some of you will probably try to convince me to stay. It’ll be a nice effort, but I’m leaving no matter what, and it’s because I’ve learned the truth of it all:

The forum is dumb.

The forum is really heccin dumb.

We’ve tranformed it and twisted it out of shape and our community is now split into people who believe they’re better and people who believe they’re worse. I’ve been both. We ********love each other, but hate the outside world. We’re surrounded by barbed wire. We’re angry and express it in memes. We’d rather fight for justice then be a good frikin person.

If you think this is aimed at you, well, you’re welcome to think so.

I have good memories that I associate with the hopscotch forum. Plenty of them. And if I never had fun here, and if I hadn’t made friends here, I wouldn’t have stayed. But the forum is bad for me. It’s really, really bad.

Contact me via insta, bros. I’m @jess_mega_milk, or @ouatlsk.

This won’t end the way you think it will. I’m not happy, I’m not sad, I’m not anything. I’m just disappointed, because a lot of the people I idolized were so easily swayed into thinking I was lousy, despite having experiences w/ me.

@AHappyCoder @KVJ @Dude73 thanks for being coolio. I’ll pop in often to talk to you guys, because you don’t have insta unfortunately.

@Holly_Aarmau @LazyLizard @smishsmash you DO have insta and I’m not abandoning you no worries

Have a good life.

@OnnieFriends

ALSO: @Holly_Aarmau the Aphmau Fan Club is now yours to run. Use my tag list as often as you want. You’re welcome.

To all of you not mentioned: I don’t hate you. I definitely don’t hate you. My feelings are complicated and I can’t explain why without sounding like a total lil fool. I’m complicated. My reasoning is complicated, and a lil weird. I still love you. I could be jealous of you I could be… eh.

onnie

you have kept me going through dark times and i freaking love you. don’t forget me onnie please

goodbye. i’ll miss you with every beat of my heart.

i’m gonna try and get insta so i can talk to u (though you probably don’t want me to seeing as i’m not tagged in this post)

pumpkin bye
i’m gonna go pumpkin cry (i had to make the pun lol)

Thank you cheerio, it means a lot.

I didn’t tag you for a lot of reasons that I can’t explain without sounding terrible (a lot of reasons that don’t make sense to even me) (ahah jealousy does that) but rest assured I still care about you frenno c: and I would LOVE it if you got insta! :D SHOOT ME UP WITH A DM AS SOON AS YOU GET IT YE

AND OF CURSE I WON’T FORGET YOU WHAT THE HECC

And about the dark times thing- Yeah, you’ve helped me through them too. Talking with you always puts a smile on my face. <3

I don’t like Pumpkin byes, so let’s leave it at a Pumpkin Hi.
-Lyra

Onnie I love you, don’t forget that

And I’ll let you know as soon as I get insta, ok?

You are a beautiful human no matter what people think, and I love you Onnie

<3

Love ya too Dudey

BEFORE I LEAVE THO I’M GONNA POST YOUR BDAY DRAWING

It’ll be my last post :D

Have a good life, AND DM ME WHEN YOU GET INSTA I DON’T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE OK

once again,

ily

Ah I forgot about that shoot
Ah Onnie I love you I’ll try to get insta
I’ll talk to you soon Onnie I love you

come on pumpkin lyra XD

tell me, i rlly don’t care

i’m a curious human

<3

Good.

Love you tooooooo

Bye. Have fun not being here!

( i _ i ) I’ll sound foolish and my emotions are complicated and I don’t want you to think less of me but here goes

i was kinda sorta maybe a lil jealous of you for reasons i REALLY cannot explain nnn. and I felt a bit sad because both of us were discarded 16ers and NOPE IM NOT SAYING ANYMORE

Bruh I’ll try

it’s rlly ok onnie! ily and i would never think less of you for that. i totally understand, i get jealous all the time. <333

>//////<

Oke

GET INSTA IM SERIOUS I DONT WANNA STOP TALKING TO YOU

I’LL TRY EEEK BUT MY MOM IS OVER PROTECTIVVVVEEEE

i promise i’ll try!! <3

Bye
You will be missed

See you soon

Quintus and Publius turned around and with the greatest difficulty pushed themselves through the crowd. They arrived at a senate room, with an old fortune teller standing in their way. That one said “Are you not willing, to know the fortune belonging to you? Come, handsome youth, give me your hand.” Thus he followed and seized Publius’ hand. Publius unwillingly gave in. That one inspected his hand for a long time. Then she said “You are youthful, and you will have the greatest virtue, which you will become a soldier. But beware, young man, beware of Germany. Do not fight in Germany. I foresee the cruelest ■■■■■ in the woods of Germany.” Publius snatched away his hand.

Quintus unwillingly allowed the fortune teller to see his hand. That one, when she saw Quintus’ hand, smiled at him. “You have good fortune. You are a clever young man. You will be a bright poet and a leader of your comrades. Come, ???, nobody has a greater fortune than you, and so you will have to trade for your first fortune.” Quintus reached out of his purse and handed over money. Immediately Publius was wanting to return home. For a long time, he was reflecting about what the fortune teller said, but did not report the thing, not even to his father. Soon he fell out of his thinking, but very few words he was going to recall.

Your the best<idifjijefrivjrifjfjrfjrfe:

Cya my dude

You’re coolio, don’t stop being coolio

I have good fortune

r u leaving