Is this how " Mass Tags" work?

mass_tagging

Yes, mass tagging is not allowed. BUT: Some people like being mass tagged for the notification! So I thought of it: why not add people who want to be tagged in a friendly tag list, so people who don't want to be tagged don't get tagged? :smile:

Rules:
Add yourself only! No adding other people other than yourself!! People will get mad if you add someone else for them! Every time an edit is made, I will check that no other name besides the editor's is there!
No junk or extra comments! Make this look like a normal tag list, and don't include anything else besides your name! People will probably be copy and pasting this, and they're going to have to remove your comment every time they paste it!
DO NOT EDIT ANYTHING!!! This includes everything: other people's tags, this whole paragraph thing, and everything else besides your name.
Do not constantly use this on the same topic. Five or more names got pulled off because people started doing this.
YOU MUST USE THE UPDATED VERSION OF THE TAG LIST. Every time you want to use this list, come to this topic and copy and paste this list! Never use any of the old lists.
If this isn't allowed, then leaders can unlist this topic so the tag list is never used again. Closing the topic still results in edits.

Add names under this line! :wink:

@Trendygirl
@Sugarisyummy
@EggsOnSaturn1
@Deadfr
@LazyLizard
@SnowGirl_Studios
@Gilbert189
@Supermoon39
@Wookie
@GracefulIcing1
@Razor
@RubyStars
@RenegadeBird1
@TallAOnForum
@ProgrammingHero
@Intellection74
@RubyWolf1
@LavenderLovinNerd
@Doodliedoo
@FrothyCad
@bluedogmc-official
@RobotPro
@Crazy_Crawfish
@codingCupcake123
@Niftynia75
@DancingLollipop
@a10
@Stick88
@Hermione
@Fun_in_the_Sun
@tankt2016
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Rose_Owl
@smishsmash
@AvocadoDont
@Paydent12
@Destined_Taco1
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@ConnellCoder
@CosineStudios
@Candycane
@AmiiboTrash
@kenlauescuadro
@HoppingBanana
@Catface4
@CrystalPanda
@DreamyLemon
@JaggedJeans
@TappymLP
@AwesomeJediE
@Waffle_Draws
@KVJ
@Curved_Guitar
@crazygoat
@DreamyLemon
@Dancer101

This is the same as rawrbear project

RawrBear already made this topic! :)

I am trying to get myself on it I read directions and I am confused. How do I even do it

@Rawrbear has already made the same thing. :wink:

Cool idea though!

EDT: I just got first mention badge. Lol

Ask Rawrbear on the official topic. :slight_smile:

Rawrbear has made it a global edit. Click where the edit icon would be and add yourself! No need to make another topic!

You guys don't get it I am trying to get ON the list! This is not my topic i just want to get on it
Help me

I don't see a edit icon....

Well you are a memeber so it is there....try where you would normally edit your post. Or the small notepad in the to right!

Can u give me the topic link...
Can't find topic now

This is my topic lol

Also, to use the mass tag list, copy every tag below the line and paste it onto a topic that you want more attention on! :wink:

Here's the link to my topic! :smile:

What is mass tagging

@xamanion_studios