Is there a way to clear the cache on hopscotch?

Is there a button where you can clear the cache on hopscotch because I need more iPad storage so i need to know if there's a button

The only way I'm pretty sure is to delete Hopscotch, and hopscotch doesn't even take up that much storage. Try deleting emails and texts. They take up a lot of space as well as videos and pictures.

I can't really delete any apps I don't want but mom seriously doesn't even need to use my iPad

Videos take up a lot of storage. Another way to clear storage is to delete an apps data from the iCloud. If you have deleted apps the cloud still stores data. There is away to get rid of the data but you would need to look it up

If I delete hopscotch's data will it log me out and delete my drafts

All your data is stored online or something because that is how you can log in to different accounts on the same device so it won't wipe all your drafts (I'm pretty sure but not completely)

Your projects isn't what takes up storage it's just the programming of the actual app I think

hopscotch took up 300 MB in storage and i didnt even create a project all i did was log into my anonymous account

and it really rook up 400 because the app is like 90 MB

so now my school ipad has like 800 MB left that is not good

My own iPad has 25gb and I only have like 14gb left I NEED MORE SPACE

My kind of struggle.

I know your musical.ly username, can I follow you?

I have 524.6 MB left on my iPad

help me

Try uploading them as unfinished projects and save your password.

Then delelte.

Sure, you're allowed to follow me.
Uh how did you find out...?

Cash...did you hack?

No....
WAIT DID THEY LEAK MY MUSICAL.LY
no no no no noooo

No...calm down.
You gave the link to your short horror story...?
It showed your username

Oh.
Then sure you can follow me

You make a lot of topics that don't really need a whole topic you could just ask people you know that right?

Bruh what is wrong with you you can't control how many topics I make bruh seriously dude

Uhhhhhhhh