Is subscribing to HS worth it?

subscriptions

Um, so, I'm thinking about getting subscriber, but I want some pros, cause it costs a lot for subscriber, especially since it's every month ;/

To me, it is. But everyone is different sooooo....

Projects will get easyer.

It is worth it but you don't have to get it. You get to use custom images though if you do and it can make some games better with custom images.

Yeah, but it's pretty costly considering its monthly. If I start doing my chores though I get 15$ a week allowance :wink: I'm lazy tho

True

Okay I'm go for subscribing for a month then see how it goes

I honestly don't care about subscription
Coz $8 per month fir pictures? Nah :3

It's totally worth it. Right now I'm working on a game with my own hand-made drawings, it's gonna be awesome. But I might be biased :stuck_out_tongue:

It might be one of those things where you don't think it's that great at first, but once you get it you can't live without it

Oh it will be :stuck_out_tongue:

Totally. If you think about it, Spotify, Netflix and many web and digital services were "weird" at the beginning" Even the Internet itself. When I was your age (11, 12) we didn't have Internet at home. I used it at my dad's office or with some friends. Because you know "my parents didn't think it was worth it". But now, everyone has their own personal computer in their pocket. And we can't live without it. Nevertheless, is cool to be the first to have it so you can get ahead of everyone. That's cool. :slight_smile:

Okay, I'ma make a geometry dash with icons. Brb

Oh dang. They must have some pretty darn big pockets. My phone's barely fitting in there.

True!

Like with iPhones/iPads/smartphones in my childhood. Exactly the same.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) smol Computers. Not the big ones

Everyone will have their preference.I think that is not so important.Although you can code and show to people your drawings,it costs so much.I prefer the forum for that.And,as @IShallNotBeNamed and @FoodDelivery is showing us with their projects,you can make your own creations without the images,only coding,even though is harder,but is worth it,better than paying for photos.Of course,the option is yours.

Noo

Don't get it

That's on god

I might pull up in that six
That's on god
Okay don't sing that song, it may offend people who believe in god

Nooo don't bring up old songs by horrible artists

That's rude

And it's an amazing song