Is hopscotch actually closing!?!?

I heard a user say that Hopscotch is closing down FOREVER on August 1, 2016!!!! Is this true!? :tired_face::weary::tired_face::weary::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::scream::scream:

I think it isn't. Just a user wanting attention... :sweat_smile:

@programminghero :smile: Thanks! Yeah, Hopscotch would say so if it was closing.

If you want to know REAL Information, The Hopscotch Team should have published a project (The REAL Hopscotch Team). But since they didn't, so, uh...

It won't close..

Just telling...

@comicvillestudios I noticed.

That's not true. Unless The Hopscotch Team put that out, then it's not true.

Thanks everybody!! :smiley:

If hopscotch was really closing everyone would be screaming and hopscotch would go crazy with projects saying nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

you'd see nothing for the first 10 minutes of scrolling on meh profile but "nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

Oh yeah, Hopscotch is going to close down while it is developing into something awsome like a mobile Scratch (sarcasm). OF COURSE IT ISN'T GOING TO CLOSE!!!!!!

I hope not :worried::worried::worried:strong text

It's not. The same happened last year. Same day, only 2015. Didn't close.

Few :sweat: I thought it was gonna happen

Where is this even coming from? Why is this coming from? How is this coming from? I dnot konw waht si gonig no!!

Okay, who said that Hopscotch was closing? Hopscotch isn't really closing.

Really? That's probably a Hopscotcher trying to make us go crazy. Maybe that is why Real Funky 63 left.

Omg I saw that freaked out and went crazy then I figured out it was okay!

And welcome to the forum! You will have lots of fun!

Not to worry, @JaggedJeans! Hopscotch is not closing; must just be a rumor. Never fear: keep calm and Hopscotch on!

It's a rumor going around, this has happened before, it's a lie.