Is criticism on breasts and hips in art appropriate for the forum

lately a lot of people have been giving criticism on breasts and hips without being scared of being flagged for saying "breasts." Back in my day of the forums in 2015, the art topic didn't really have criticism. And once criticism started popping up, they only gave coloring tips or proportion tips. Nowadays the forum is talking about the way people draw bodies and saying someone's art style is bad or whatever. The art topics have really changed a lot....
Back to the point, is giving criticism on breasts and hips appropriate?

Yeah it's ok.

It's not a swear and it's not inappropriate.

They are just parts of the body. Even words that everyone consider swears, are just words that people make a big deal out of

Oh hey @codingCupcake123

Yeah it's fine. I thought some of the bodily criticism was uncalled for, and a little rude, but it's really only inappropriate if you make it inappropriate.

Hey what's up

Nothing much
Just had hockey
What's up with you?

Bruh you keep making accounts

It's not necessarily inappropriate, but it's not really the type of thing you should be giving criticism on a lot. :D

It's probably just the person's style, so (if that's the case) I'd just keep my comments to myself. Some people may consider it offensive if you're judging their art style like that.

Same nothing much
It's pretty early what time does hockey start

Can you guys move this to your general

Uh 8:10
And it was an hour away lol

Move this chat to your generals please :slight_smile:

It's not bad till someone makes it bad
So yeah its fine k guys gr8

I don't know I think u should say their hips or upper chest area needs a bit of changing. Then explain

I just say chest and not the other...word...

@starrydream I see you out lurking

Ye

I searched up "breasts" and this came up

HOLY WORNSONDOWNDISJSSJ

I'm pretty naughty, huh?

OMG STARRY I--
:joy::joy:
Whyyyyy