Is Changing Scenes only subscribers can access?

So my sister (@BumpSplatGaming.Co) was asking me upon seeing @tankt2016 character creator and I was wondering if the ‘change scene’ block, plus the scene editor, is only for subscribers.

11 Likes

Yes, it’s a beta editor feature, which is only for subscribers.
Welcome back by the way! :]

8 Likes

Also: if you have any more questions like these you can ask them in this topic!

4 Likes

Thanks. But I’m not really coding. My sister retired from the forum cuz her account got messed up and I put up coding so… Also, I feel bad for saying this but… I don’t remember you…

6 Likes

As @temm already stated yeah it’s a sub only feature rn as it’s still in beta and can be glitchy (thought it’s gotten much more stable recently!)

5 Likes

You linked me me lol

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it, I’m not sure if we ever met anyway.
And either way, glad to tell you.

4 Likes

Can CoCo access it if a subscriber adds scenes then remixes her Hover Tanx game? That’s her question btw.

4 Likes

If she doesn’t have the subscription, then no, since you can’t edit beta editor projects if you don’t have a subscription.

3 Likes

Hmmm… that stinks.

5 Likes

Oh hi welcome back!
I’m CB Studios, tag me if you need anything

3 Likes

hey welcome back!

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

can you make it so the pool shows answers when u vote plz :slight_smile:)

1 Like
Do you have the ability to add scenes?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Accidental Vote

0 voters

Thanks for letting me know, @SmilingPotatoes!

3 Likes

Thanks Gwe

1 Like

glad to be of help :DD

1 Like

Can you make some videos about that kind of stuff where you don’t have to subscribe? Because I want to easily grow my knowledge of code but I don’t want to have to pay for it. I remember in like 2016-2018 some videos would go off subscription only and be available to everyone. Can we bring that back please?