Irony and more! 😉

In a weird twist of irony, I've changed my profile pic. Invert your iPad and see what it is then.

It's purple!

Yesh I inverted my iPad a while ago and saw da green. Then you make dis topic. Ironic and you like Shrek and Shrek is green. Woo irony.

Wow this is so weird!!!!

I'm against this cause, yet I don't like bullyin-g. So I'm showing half of my support.

Invert the photo

That's awesome! (My fav. Colors are green and purple, so if you invert purple and green they are still my favorite colors)

My iPad is so glitchy so I can't do invert rn.

I... I don't want to start a flame war, but I don't think you had to go out and say "I want people to know that I don't support this cause!" I mean... It's not even just that. Adding the exclamation points, like you honestly don't care is just... You didn't have to point that out. I think most of us already knew. You could have simply said "Thanks for the idea!" Instead of "Thanks for the idea! I want people to know that I don't support this cause!" Because that isn't something to be proud of.

Just my thoughts.

Okay.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ok let's GBOT now!

thanks fren
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Even though I am Christian and our church doesn't support it, I still changed my profile pic to show that I care. So I kinda support and kinda don't. Irony is weird but awesome.

No prob'

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All right stop it and let's get back on topic friends :wink:

K ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(New challenge, everyone have a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in every message.)

Ok. Now I am BOT.

Best challenge ever! I even made a shortcut for Lenny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)