iPad and Camera Photography

bananas

My mom just showed me a picture of a highway in North Carolina, and a man has a small boat on it! Then she showed me a picture of a car that the road collapsed under it, and the driver was okay! Really lucky driver.

HorseLovers Tag List

@ChickenGirl
@ilovechickens
@photographer123
@Fizzy_27

finally got more of lily :))

…I really like photos like these.
How should I put it…? It makes me realize the importance of what’s right in front of you…

herbert sherbert.

pretty girl ! good girl! best girl!

to us, whether cookout is open is the real issue haha

but yeah its RLY scary but we r the one state to turn it into a meme

the memes

the flooding

the tornadoes

cookout milkshakes

Reviving inactive topics with my pics (•<>•)
These are copyrighted btw, so don’t save them without permission.
image Yes, this is my relatively boring eyes which look cool in the sun, this cannot get flagged since I am showing my eye, not my face.

![image|375x500]
(upload://bqhJ0q70f5wi6dxyk4HObNMLL6V.jpeg)

My friend just got a parakeet today :0

This is good news! That is one excellent bird!

HorseLovers Tag List

@ChickenGirl
@ilovechickens
@photographer123
@Fizzy_27
@tankt2016

enjoy a mr templar pic

AWWW he’s so cute omg

that’s the best way to start off a day, seeing your horses

awe lol
i’ll make sure to get more soon
i haven’t had a lot of time out there ://

No camera effect used.

I got this effect by getting a raindrop on my phone’s camera. It creates a really cool effect.

Oh mai gosh that picture is ADORABLE it’s one of my kind!!!:grinning::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::duck::duck::hatched_chick::duck::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::baby_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::duck::duck::duck::duck::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:

they were murdered by some bad peeps. RIP geese

have a virtual like (I’m out of likes): <3

HorseLovers Tag List

@ChickenGirl
@ilovechickens
@photographer123
@Fizzy_27

here are some more pictures. i’m sorry it’s mostly been the same horses, these are just the ones with no fly masks on and im too lazy to take off other horses
once the flies leave which will be around winter or later this year there will be more horses lol
also i will be getting a real camera soon!! so that way i can get better photos

checkat this sweet pic of a dog I took