Ios App -to- Hopscotch Project : Taking Requests!

I am taking requests to make Ios Apps into hopscotch projects! Leave an app name in the reply section below!

FaceTime or Photo Booth?

Those are things you already have and who would want to recreate those.

Cuz people want to see it in Hopscotch! :wink:

Smashy Road: Wanted!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Who cares about recreating FaceTime.

I would love to see Smash Hit and/or Bubble Worlds recreated by anyone.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

🤔

It would be impressive to see a planetarium app created in Hopscotch. I think @Liza and the whole Hopscotch Team would be thrilled and blown-away by it.

If that's not your thing, then... perhaps an anatomy game that requires players to touch the correct bone or goo inside of a human body for points.

Or how about remaking a quirky puzzle game that I just downloaded, calked "Blek". It has a black swish that immitates your swipes to move around and bump into stuff for points.

There's another one, called "Halos" that looks like it would be straightforward to code in Hopscotch. I like it. Swipe the colored disc the right way. Not as simple as it may sound.

Ok. That's enough from me... :innocent:

Well, how about "Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector"?

I LOVE THAT GAME, It's so AWESOME!

@oio I'm gonna make that Halos game. It looks fun!

Yes, it's simple and catchy. I think if you make it attractive and code it so that it is quick and responsive, it will be well-received, featured or whatever. It's so simple that it seems like low-hanging fruit for someone to really have some fun with.

Thanks for reminding me of this. Keep me posted on how it goes! :slight_smile:

Sorta off topic but is Hopscocth supposed to be working right now, it says I'm offline or something
@Liza @PopTart0219 @BuildASnowman @everyone
Last off topic thing here!!!

What do you mean @MYD ?

Is hopscotch supposed to be working on something right now because my hopscotch is not working, I don't know why!!

The app hopscotch should always be working unless they said that they are fixing stuff. They don't work on Sunday's I don't think.

Because I have no idea why it is not working!!

I would restart your device and try again

I already did that. I don't know what to do, it's fine if you don't know.