Introducing two new leaders!

HOW DID I MISS THIS?

Congrats to both of you, but I knew it had to come sooner or later. You’re both great contributors here, and I look forward to seeing how you use this position to do more awesome stuff

19 Likes

This is crazy! Good job both @Friday and @TB23 this is an outstanding achievement, continue doing great things for our community.

14 Likes

We are so happy to have both of you join our team! Welcome @Friday and @TB23:))
So excited to work with you!

14 Likes

Congratulations for both of you!

12 Likes

Welcome @TB23!

I still remember when you first joined
You were so curious and excited

You reminded me of myself when I first joined

You would chat to the days end and be upset to have to get off
You would learn the rules and now look at you

Congrats, you did it!
Welcome Hotel Manager!
@TB23

14 Likes

Also congrats @Friday!

11 Likes

for some reason i thought this was a poem lol

7 Likes

Congratulations @TB23 its nice to see you become a leader!

8 Likes

I wish I had poetic talent

When you become a leader I’ll try to write you a poem lol

8 Likes

i wont become a leader lol

even more less possible with my english

10 Likes

You have a chance

Besides your English can’t be bad as mine
When was the last time you saw me use a period

7 Likes

Thanks everyone! Glad to work with the rest of the leaders and to help keep this amazing community going :hs_parrot:

They’ve all done an incredible job :hopscotch:

Also excited to work with you @Friday! Congrats on getting the role again :)

15 Likes

thats not at all a factor thatd we’d consider --our team’s from all over the world-- but your english is great

everyone has a shot at a promotion, all you have to do is actively help out the same way we do, just without the badges and special privileges :sunny: :sparkles:

as for now, let’s refrain from more speculation and both deprecation and encouragement on this front; compliments are amazing but belong in mss, and the rest needlessly puts a bit of a damper on the celebration of our friends’ recent achievements. lets all --badge or no badge-- just do our best to help out and be good forumers without any pedestals

18 Likes

oh my goodness how did i miss this??

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO @Friday and @TB23! I swear, i saw this coming from the moment i met both of you, you’re such amazing additions to the leader team!

11 Likes

Did you notice the leaders qna got changed to include @Tb23 and @Friday! yay

11 Likes

Yep, we always update that list to keep it up to date – glad you noticed, and once again congrats to TB23 & Friday!

12 Likes

@TB23 and @Friday congratulations! You’ll both do an amazing job as leads

10 Likes

Congrats @TB23 & @Friday

TB23, I remember the day we 1st met :slight_smile: you bolted up the trust levels quite quickly
Friday, I remember when you were feinth, glad to see you back :wink:

7 Likes

Congrats!

It’s been a pleasure working with you both on the welcome team—can’t wait to see what great things you’ll achieve as leaders :sunny:

7 Likes

Whaaat how did this hide from me for 3 whole days-
@TB23 CONGRATULATIONS man, obviously I don’t think anyone had a doubt as to whether you would become leader or not, You have always shown great leadership qualities, hope everything goes well for you there, and congrats once again!! (And might I just add, you did this in less than a year- that is quite the achievement!)
also I swear you are just speed-running the forum lol :joy:
@Friday welcome back dude, ig the leaders just couldn’t handle your absence :laughing:- glad to see you back, hope everything goes swimmingly for you, welcome back once again :grin:

15 Likes