Introducing the Official Web Explorer!

I am super excited to tell you all that we are officially announcing the Hopscotch Web Explorer!

Now, you can share the entire Hopscotch community with just one link with your friends, families, coworkers, and anyone else you can think of! Here are some cool features to explore:

• Search for any published Hopscotch projects on the Web Explorer
  • Browse the profile of your favorite creators by tapping on their username
  • View the code of any Hopscotch project (no editing yet – we’re looking into it!)

You can find the Web Explorer at explore.gethopscotch.com

50 Likes

That’s awesome! This is a huge step in the Hopscotch development! I’m looking forward to what comes out of this.

15 Likes

: 0
Yess it’s here!

9 Likes

Oh that’s awsome that will help me code way faster now that I can use 2 screens too look at my old code

9 Likes

@Dragon_Riders extremely sorry for 2 pings but yall must see this!

11 Likes

@Awesome_E Just a heads up: you’re able to view the code of projects with the seed block - not sure if this is intentional or not but it’s there.

13 Likes

Wait please tell me that’s wrong

4 Likes

I thought it would be something like this lol, very cool!

5 Likes

That’s also in hopscotch tools

5 Likes

Once yall add editing ima turn it too a apk for Android devices

4 Likes

:(

Oh no…

4 Likes

That is so flippin’ cool! Thank you for working on this.

6 Likes

woah… WOAH WHAT?

this is so cool!

5 Likes

Me no pop up

7 Likes

sadly I get server errors lol

3 Likes

yes it loaded

I like how it gives a top planter badge on every one of your projects!

3 Likes

Given how I’ve seen people talk about seed blocks, and the projects for which I’ve seen them used, this seems like it could be a bad surprise.

5 Likes

Me myself and I

5 Likes

We do not allow people to see the code of seed projects on the app to prevent seed block access issues that comes from remixing and editing since not everyone has the seed block.

On the web, however, you cannot remix or edit the project, and we think this is a good learning opportunity for everyone, especially since the seed projects are usually more complex.

We will keep notes of everyone’s feedback on this as we look to improve the web explorer in the future.

17 Likes

congratulations on going official E :)) im super proud

it’s awesome to have this development. thank you

8 Likes