Introducing the new Welcome Team members!

Heya Hops,

It’s the moment youve all been waiting for.
I’m very excited to officially announce our newest Welcome Team members!

Since we’ve started this project, @Temm, @Ren, @TheDeliciousOrange and @Mindcool24 have been doing this with us, which is why we’re all extremely sad that TheDeliciousOrange and Mindcool24 will not be continuing in their Welcome Team roles with us. But we are also very happy to welcome @Sophia, @Dolphin_Blast, @DaughterOfHecate, @LR10123, @Dragongirl1264, @Heracc and @DogIcing to the Welcome Team family. They’ve demonstrated their love for Hopscotch since they were the confused new users and have passed that forward by helping out others throughout their time here. We look forward to seeing them continue as a member of our Welcome Team.

If you have any questions and no Leader is available, these are the community members you should go to for guidance. For a new or returning user, these people are some of the best resources we have to get acquainted with the forum.
Each team member has the Welcome Team Member badge and a full, up-to-date list of welcomers can be found through this link.

Congratulations to our team members and a huge shoutout to all applicants. Thank you all for your commitment and dedication to bettering our community :sparkles:

@/omtl @/fearlessfriends

42 Likes

Congrats y’all! :D

13 Likes

Congrats everyone!

10 Likes

Congrats @sophia @anon68560021 @Dolphin_Blast @LR10123 @DaughterOfHecate

18 Likes

you took first
congrats yall

11 Likes

Omg well done guyssss!

12 Likes

Thanks so much <333 super excited for this opportunity!

14 Likes

Congrats to the other new welcome team members! I look forward to working with y’all

15 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to helping out

14 Likes

Congrats to all the welcome team members!

11 Likes

welcome team members lol, theres a difference

14 Likes

Dang, My brain was not paying attention. My bad lol

11 Likes

Congrats to y’all!!

10 Likes

Welcome to Welcome Team @Sophia @anon68560021 @Dolphin_Blast @DaughterOfHecate and @LR10123!!

12 Likes

Thanks so much Dyl/3r! <333

10 Likes

Omg! Congrats everyone

10 Likes

Congrats! :tada: :))

10 Likes

Congratulations I will ask for help if I need it

10 Likes

Thank you everyone!!

11 Likes