Introducing the Hopscotch Project Composer (HPCX) | ๐“๐“”

Try installing it, and then let us know if it works!

3 Likes

Run the dependency installer before you install the main shortcut

3 Likes

How do I use the shortcut?

1 Like

click on the shortcut with your finger to execute it /hj

Hah.

But really, how do I use it

@Awesome_E

A couple of actions were reset to blank, so this shortcut is incompatible with iOS/iPadOS 15.

Error Returned: โ€œShortcut Not Foundโ€

4 Likes

Hmmโ€ฆ looks like every single List action got reset.

All incompatible actions:
List (all items reset to โ€œblankโ€)
Replace Item With (input after โ€œwithโ€ reset to โ€œblankโ€)
Receive Input From (from part reset to โ€œNowhereโ€)

3 Likes

I tried installing the shortcut but it says โ€œShortcut execution pausedโ€ whenever I try to tap an action related to a project. Any ideas of a probable cause for this? The dependency installer says that everything is installed.

1 Like

I figured it out. I just forgot to add the rest of the shortcut that can only be obtained from the Dependency Installer. Not sure if you mentioned that that had to be ran in your how to install sectionโ€ฆ

1 Like

Current issue (iPadOS 15 Public Beta 5):

โ€œJS Resultโ€ shortcut failed to run every time something has been altered

Error Returned from Project Composer Shortcut.

Shortcut Exists=true

1 Like

Iโ€™m going to try and delete every single shortcut related to this and redo the steps to see if that solves the issueโ€ฆ

1 Like

You need to install all dependencies before the main shortcut

1 Like

After installing dependencies, then the main shortcut and the dependencies you want. After that, run the main shortcut, and it should prompt you to open a file. After opening the file, you should be able to run any of those packages.

Thatโ€™s probably intentional

sighs come on Apple. Does it really have to be that different every year??

Whatโ€™s this?

1 Like

This:

There are some instances where the from part actually does have something, like in the main shortcut it says receive <input> input from Share Sheet for exampleโ€ฆ

hmm well at least thatโ€™s not a big deal.

I feel like thereโ€™s just no care put into Shortcuts being backwards-compatible or having good performance. Honestly thatโ€™s ridiculous considering iPadOS 15 is already on beta 6. Hopefully it gets better by public release though.

Can you report the list bug to Apple? and also is everything else good except those things you mentioned? @Crosbyman64

1 Like

I recently installed Public Beta 6, and it seems that Siri Shortcuts has realized that there were supposed to be items in list. So it has restored them. I will probably have to delete and reinstall for everything to work.

(JS Result still failed to run, all dependencies were installed before the main shortcut, and I even tried to install everything before the main shortcut.)

1 Like

Yep, everything else looks to be in order.

1 Like

Ok, well if itโ€™s just JS result, just re-bind/re-select the shortcut. Also, what happens when you just delete JS Result and re-install it? When I just tried it, it found the shortcut.

1 Like

Still returns โ€œFailed to Runโ€ Error

(There was a problem running the shortcut โ€œJS Resultโ€) is the full error message

It did run halfway through when running the shortcut, so I think this issue is within the shortcut.
To make debugging a bit easier, it only happens after something has been added/modified. The other times it is ran, it does so without error.

I think I did that. When I tap on the โ€œInstall dependenciesโ€ shortcut, it says that everything is installed.