Introducing our first community intern: t1!๐ŸŽ‰

Weโ€™re excited to announce that @t1_hopscotch is joining Hopscotch as our first community intern! @t1_hopscotch will help us manage the forum, answering your questions, managing topics, and building community. Sheโ€™s also going to identify and reproduce bugs in the app. Many of you already know her as a helpful, experienced Hopscotcher. Weโ€™re excited for you to get to know her better, and for her to share her knowledge with the community.

Without further ado...

Hi Hops!! Iโ€™m really excited to help out, particularly to share and hear your ideas. You can ask me whenever you need anything, or even if youโ€™re just wondering about something :slight_smile: Iโ€™ve been Hopscotching since 2014 and, in the past, I've helped out with moderation and beta-testing. I love having discussions with Hopscotchers. I hope this opens up opportunities for you too if you're interested in helping out! Just a note, Iโ€™ll be working remotely from Australia, which is 14 hours ahead of NYC.

We hope that weโ€™ll be able to hire more Hopscotchers in the future. If you want to be a Hopscotch intern, here are some ideas to keep in mind:
* Keep coding! Weโ€™ve followed @t1_hopscotch โ€™s work for years. Her 2048 game is one the projects weโ€™ve used to test the performance of our app. If 2048 doesnโ€™t work, weโ€™ve got a problem.
* Be a good member of the communityโ€”live our community values, help other people, and be supportive and kind.
* For legal reasons, you must be 18+ to be an intern.

We canโ€™t wait to see how the community grows with @t1_hopscotch โ€™s help!

Are mods/leaders back?

Congratulations t1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :hugging: :joy: :grin: :relaxed: :blush: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Congrats! Have a bunch of fun! Are you getting paid?

Congrats @t1_hopscotch :D.
only four More years till I can be an intern :).

CONGRATS @t1_hopscotch!!!!
You're 18+???

Congrats t1!
Do you get paid?

oh this is so exciting!Congrats t1!!!!!

one: I thought t1 was male wow
two: I thought you were under 18 wow

Congratulations @t1_hopscotch!

What I've seen you're a really good and helpful person. I really think you deserve this. You've made some really cool games and I look up to you. I thought it was so cool when you started to follow me.
So you totally deserve this.

Wow, congratulations @t1_hopscotch!! Great to have you as a moderator here. Looking forward to see what you can do for the community.

wait you are more than 18 years old

@t1_hopscotch IS DA BEST

Congratulations, @t1_hopscotch! :D

Whoa! @t1_hopscotch, friend, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay! I'm so happy for you!

Congratulations, @t1_hopscotch! :tada:

I have always admired you from the start, and it must be awesome to be an intern! Hopefully someday I can help moderate the forum and reproduce bugs! :blush:

YAY!! Congrats, t1! You deserved it!

Wow, congratulations, t1! :)

Congratulations, @t1_hopscotch!! ^^

Congratulations @t1_hopscotch! You've made a massive impact on the community and you know your things :DDD

Wow thanks a lot for your lovely words, everyone :relaxed: I'm glad to get started!!