Interview Series?

Yeah, I know that everyone's doing this. Whatever.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, I would like to do a series of interviews! Just fill out these questions below!

When did you start Hopscotch?
What is your favorite block?
Where did you get your name?
What's your favorite thing to do on Hopscotch?
Have you been featured? How many times? What projects?
What's your favorite project? (Made by anyone!)
Who is/are your favorite Hopscotcher(s)?

Thanks!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Who do you follow?

When did you start Hopscotch?
I started in October 2014, when I got my school iPad. I was exploring, I never really knew how to use an iPad, and I found Hopscotch.

What is your favorite block?
I really like the "create a clone" block. I remember Dotcopple Animation telling me about the update when I wasn't in Hopscotch, and I had never imagined the block. It's super helpful in cool projects!

Where did you get your name?
The name generator, but it was something else that I changed, and the football on my name symbolizes that girls can play, too.

What's your favorite thing to do on Hopscotch?
I love exploring features, finding great new coders and giving them support, and replicating another persons project- but I make it totally different.

Have you been featured? How many times? What projects?
Never ever been on featured. I've been on rising and trending a few times, (well rising once with a project that took ten seconds), but I haven't been as active lately.

What's your favorite project? (Made by anyone!)
Hmm. I love @MagmaPOP 's Minecraft game and @t1_hopscotch 's 2048- I play both all of the time!

Who is/are your favorite Hopscotcher(s)?
If Tim Tebow played... I love all users!
I don't really like to categorize "popularity" in projects, I like seeing the effort. Of course, bullies don't strike me.
I really like:
U forum peeps :wink:
MR*Artist
CheerfulOwl
Funky 63
Gavin's Games
MonkeyPatriot
And like a million others.

Timelord007 here,

I started Hopscotch in September 2015 I my favorite block is definitely the value blocks because they are just so useful!

I got my name from Doctor Who... Love it! Doctor Who is cool as well as bowties!

I like coding in hopscotch. Ya..... :sweat_smile: I am one of those people that only code. I go around looking at peoples projects and playing with them, but usually never remix. I like to do them lottories to see what i get!

Never been on featured. I really want to and it is my goal for this year. I have gotten on trending and rising. Twice for each.

My favorite project is definitely Tower Quest by MagmaPOP.

My favorite hopscotcher is the only wizard off... Hopfully you know who that is by now... MagmaPOP, and Real Funky 63........ Ya.......

The real wizard and Funky63 are the same account!:wink:

I already did this before, but this is new questions so I want to do it!

I started Hopscotch in October when i was looking at my friends' iPad!

My favorite block would be the set value! Without it, I would never be able to make games or random things! It is definately my favorite!

I got my name because i wanted to be called Alyssa instead of my old nickname, and im always happy! LOL

My favorite thing to do on Hopscotch is code something new. I really like getting an idea that is not a project in Hopscotch yet, it just feels so good figuring everything out and then publishing it!

Yes, I have been on featured. Twice. The first one was My Holiday Card w/ mini-games! My second was Lava RUN!

My favorite project is Third date! It is so cool, its a movie, a game, and just overall an awesome project! It is funny, too!

My favorite Hopscotcher is definatley EVERYBODY! All of the people that work hard and are kind are my favorites!

Thank you! Sorry for all the bad punctuation and spelling, I am on a computer and it doesn't have autoc orrect!

I started November 2014. I think I started longer ago but my iPad got wiped before the accounts existed.

My favorite block is set value. Values are amazing, everyone.

I got my name here.

My favorite thing to do on Hopscotch is code! And play other people's projects! And find new people! Basically, everything.

I've been Featured twice. Once for my Dragon-Pad and once for Game Ever-Changer.

My favorite project is Lemonade Stand by -Madi-.

My favorite Hopscotchers are everyone!

I started Hopscotching in November of 2014. I was on long before, but I deleted the app as I never used it.

My favorite block is Leave a Trail. I love art and creativity and color!!!

I got my name because (I don't fully remember) I just remember I loved glitter and kitties, so it just kinda happened.

My favorite thing to do on Hopscotch is drawing, coding, and playing other project. I love to do everything!

I have been on Featured once for my "Grid w/ Movable Bear" project. (it actually only took me 15 minutes to make)

My favorite projects are all of them! I love them all!!

My favorite Hopscotchers: @LotsaPizza @OrangeScent1 @PopTart0219 @Gilbert189 @MagmaPOP @Kiwicute2016 (everyone else too, these are just my top favorite)

I started hopscotch in (thinks for five minutes) in late 2013 to early 2014.

My favorite block is check once if because so much is possible with it!

I got my name from my two favorite animals and my birthday.

My favorite thing to do on hopscotch is code, I guess. I just really like doing it, and I don't really have a specific "thing" I like to code.

I have been featured once, with my "Pixel Daisy" on my old account.

My favorite project? Hmmm.. (Twenty minutes later) How about Pop the Lock by MagmaPOP?

My favorite hopscotchers are the hopscotchers that I follow, I can't remember all of them right now but.. The ones that have recently published something are:

OrangeScent
Gilbert189
XiaoMiaoMi
YuxinaYammy

(I just checked my following)

But honestly, all hopscotchers are honestly the best! I love our community!

Aww, thanks so much @Giraffedolphin26! You're a great hopscotcher too!

Can I please have an interview
When did you start Hopscotch? In April 2015 when I saw my friends playing it and it looked cool and I had to download it for school
What is your favorite block? I don't know what is my favourite block
Where did you get your name? I like Rubys and wolves it was random and ruby is my stone
What's your favorite thing to do on Hopscotch? Coding and looking at other projects
Have you been featured? How many times? What projects? I haven't been on featured before which is sad
What's your favorite project? (Made by anyone!) I don't know there's heaps of great projects
Who is/are your favorite Hopscotcher(s)? I have lots of favourites I can't name them all but here's some
OrangeScent
SmileyAlyssa
XiaoMiaoMi
YuxinaYammy
SapphireWolf
LittleDragonite
ILoveFashion
And loads more!

@LazyLizard, you're first. What character/emoji should you be repented by?

A football!
I love the sport!

Perfect! Now I'm ready to publish.

I started Hopscotch in October of 2015!
My favorite block is either the "Create a Clone" block or "Leave a Trail".
I got my first name from the generator, changed it, then thought about how I liked tea and bam, ChiTea.
I love coding... not games, but just things. I love doing things for others, too!
I was recently featured for the first time with my game "Weird Concept Generator". It was a forum contest entry.
My favorite game might be... this is hard, but I think SmileyAlyssa's Bubble Tapper!
My favorite Hopscotcher is either PhoenixFeather, SnowBunny5, XiaoMiaoMi, or Valgo:zap:️:zap::zap:️.
The emoji would be just this: :tea:

Thanks for the awesome interview!!!!! I love it!!! And also thanks for putting mean that follow generators was like :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: when I saw my name!