International Code League (ICL)

collabs
competition
plz_join

So, I’ve got this idea…it’s called the

This handbook right here tells you how it works.

There will be 4 teams competing. I want the first draft to be April 15. The first match will start May 1.

Let me know if you want to be a judge (I need at least 2), player (I need at least 20), or coach/GM (I need 4). You can’t be more than one of those. Also, fans are absolutely allowed.

Also, yes, it’s international. We’ve got people on opposite sides of the world on this forum.

@sophia71205sfmtl
@omtl

23 Likes

Could I be a judge?
Lol first post

5 Likes

Cool!
Could I be either a designer or debugger?

5 Likes

Answer these:
How biased are you on a scale from 1-10 (10 most, 1 least)?
Can you make definite decisions in short amounts of time?
Are you relatively active (at least everyday or every other day)?

4 Likes

Haha, that would be for your GM to decide once the competition started. You can definitely enter the draft though as a player. Then, you’ll get picked and hopefully get to be what you want to. Q

2 Likes

Oki!

3 Likes

Here you go!

4 Likes

You’re in. I know you’ve got decent experience coding, so you know the difference between a good and bad project.

3 Likes

Also, spread the word about this. We need more people who are willing to be players.

3 Likes

Thanks
I’ll try my best!
Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Could I be a judge? If not could I be a coach?

2 Likes

You could be whichever you want. I trust your judging skills. And as to coaching, just remember that coding is a learning process for some people. Just let me know which you would rather be.

2 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix is also a judge now. We can always have more than 3 judges in case one is out for some reason. Btw, Fearless, do you like just want to use the one we already have or are you wanting me to create a new one bc I don’t know how. You were the first person I ever used it with.

I need some coders to enter this thing besides tankt. @tankt2016, ask your brother if he’s interested.

4 Likes

Oki.
@GameCodingCrazy123 are you interested in this?

1 Like

Are you not in the same place as him rn? XD

1 Like

Lol i’m two feet away from him XD
He said he wants to do it.

2 Likes

Can I be a player or manager?

3 Likes

Cool contest idea! I have had some troubles logging out from my account before, so if collab accounts are required in this contest, I won´t be able to enter. If not, I see that you need coders, so I would really like to enter as that! If not, count me in as a judge, if there are spots available.

4 Likes

You could be whichever. We’re short on both.

@William04GamerA, you could be a judge. Players will probably have to use a collab.

2 Likes

I’ll be a player unless managers can code.

1 Like