Interactive Music Ideas

starwars
project_ideas
music
jedi4jesus

I think Duel of the Fates is the longest song I have coded. When I finish it will be around 2 minutes long. I’ve added a few more features to the program too. I’m hoping to finish it today.

Off topic

I’m sad I won’t be able to see Solo tonight. I’ll have to wait until tomorrow at noon :frowning:
I’ll just need to avoid social media. So I may not be on tomorrow morning…

Preview:

Cool! Nice background you got there :ok_hand:

Thanks! It’s a trick I saw from ThinBuffalo…it’s a giant emoji at half invisibility with a red background.

Here is Duel of the Fates: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/zgxhzsj39

Working on Songwriter Beta!
Alpha:

I will be adding an “erase” feature for notes, drums along with a piano, a cool new background, and a way to measure the length of a song.

@XDer21 Would I be able to use one of your backgrounds for the game? I’d give you credit.

Yes! But… which one?

I was thinking the one you did last night, the sliced rainbow (I think that is what it was called)

Okay, but why do you post at midnight lol

10 hours ago for me was 1pm… time zones…

Oh okay. Right now in the UK it’s 06:57.

WHEn I posted that instantly changed to 58 lol

It’s still the 27th :sob: :sob: :sob:

ATM it’s 28th

Because some nights I am up late…

Hi Jedi! Finish any music projects?

Yup

Great :+1:
I like how you designed the piano btw
Did you use any mathematics to figure that out? Because if you did, then that would really help me out with my piano (showing where everything goes equally and all that)

I go to bed at 9pm. I live in a very small island called the Isle of Man anyone heard of it there’s only 90 thousand people that live there. Also something cool I was the first guy to make a hopscotch/hsf account in IOM. Okay enough foreign chat now