Interactive Music Ideas

starwars
project_ideas
music
jedi4jesus

Do you have a picture of what your code looks like right now?

I can’t screenshot. The district turned it off for testing.
Wait

I’m going to delete it soon

Ok, I’ll download it. I’ll let you know when I get it

Edit: @DECODECO I got it

Ok

The music is from mariopiano.com

Ok. Which theme are you trying to write?
I’d suggest to make it easier, make custom blocks of each of the notes you use (e.g. major notes C, D, E, F, G, A, B, C2, D2, E2, F2, G2, A2, B2, C3, and add minor notes if you want to use sharps or flats) which contain the note you want and have it last wait 0. That way you don’t have to enter in or copy/paste each of the notes, then you could put them in place. I like putting all of the notes in place first and adding the beats in between after. What do you think?

Ah, I see. Ok.

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/the-system-unbanned-my-hopscotch-forum-silent-yes-or-not-that-silent-anyway-decode-s-gt/43432/94?u=decodeco

(Some of my favorite modern) Composers—
Michael Giacchino
Koji Kondo

I’m getting so many ideas for Hopscotch music now. “Hope” from Rogue One by Micheal Giacchino would be pretty cool.
But my current list is:
Imperial March
Duel of the Fates
Battlefront II Reveal Trailer
Main Title

So maybe after I finish two I’ll add that next

I made a piano that has the length of the top white keys the same as the black keys. I’m making a piano roll out of it.

What I’m going to make it like:

Can I share it with you by publishing and unpublishing it again?

Sure. That’s a great idea! I made a project which has some code that might be similar to what you will need: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/z3zyvw2f2

With my project you could record and play back music. You could probably have similar code. When you press play, it will have a line that goes across the blocks. When the line touches the block = play the block’s sound

Thanks! Hopscotch is very glitchy, so doing it the easy way might be doing it the glitchy way.

Stay right here. I’ll publish/unpublish rn

The blocks are going to fall in my version, just like MIDI

When block touches note, play sound

Ok, I downloaded it.

It doesn’t look that visually appealing… Should I make it portrait mode or landscape?