Instead of 😉 Use...,

winkyface

Like in @Follow4LikesOfficial topic people are different since the 2 new leaders and a lot more WINKY faces so please do this poll
What other face

• :smile:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :slight_smile:
  • :yum:
  • other(list below)

0voters

Don't flag this is for the wellbeing of the forum
I said DO NOT FLAG

I also use :sweat_smile:.

I think what @Follow4LikesOfficial meant only to use them if you need them.

How is it "For the well-being of the forum"?

Bingo!
+100000 points

But for like regulars, members and etc. we should use one other so the leaders feel like they have there own emoji

i as just gonna vote for the poll and it went away!

I use these: :smile::confused::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiley::thinking::sweat_smile::thumbsup::flushed::confounded::disappointed::yum::rage::sob::frowning::scream::grin::smiling_imp::joy::worried::laughing::rolling_eyes::heart_eyes::persevere::blush::slight_smile::grimacing::cry::grinning:

They are my recently used so I guess these are the ones I use!

I don't really get what you mean by that, can you explain further?

Maybe :hushed:???? I don't know though!

Apparently I use

:wink::no_mouth::hushed::green_heart::nerd::bear::cold_sweat::flushed::thumbsup:🏻:chicken::grinning::scream::smile::zipper_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::clap::pensive::stuck_out_tongue::purple_heart::yellow_heart::confused::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rolling_eyes::heart::blue_heart::sweat::package:

Devote please

Why is this off topic I said do not flag, why not go and flag @Follow4LikesOfficial topic it's the same

It is because this is annoying and will help

Because I am...
Go flag his why mine

My other option is :wink:

It doesn't help anything. Just your personal opinions.

That's rude

And that's ugh bye

How is that rude? I was just joking... Jeesh