Insane High Score Challenge ~ 2021

Hi! Are you tired of being the best at everything? Of course you aren’t! But seriously, you must hate it when your friends simply ignore your attempts to brag about high scores in games like basketball or soccer. Well, this competition is a way to tell your friends casually—that you are in fact, better than them!

*Rules

All games being used for this competition must be of the following listed below:

Cant Stop Jumping by Spy Guy 96

Loop ~ a puzzle platformer by Spy Guy 96

#BestOf14 Flappy Bird V2.1.2 by Pierre

Doodle Jump by JessieCA

Every entry made into the competition must include a screenshot of your high score and must specify which game is being played. They can (this is optional) also be submitted through this form:

What is your hopscotch username?
What game are you using for this challenge?
What is your high score?
Insert a screenshot of your high score here:

In Doodle Jump! The aim of the game is to get a high score, but in Can’t Stop Jumping and Loop, you want a lower score. So, these games will not be judged evenly—one game my be won by the lowest score, and another might be the highest. Take this into account when the final winners are announced.

Prizes

1st Place ~ 1 mushroom, 50 likes (forum and app), a follow, and a shoutout
2nd Place ~ 1 mushroom, 40 likes (forum and app), a follow, and a shoutout
3rd Place ~ 20 likes (forum or app), a follow, and a shoutout.

4th Place ~ A special project of choice, a follow, a shoutout
5th Place ~ A special project of choice, a follow, a shoutout

Want to join?
  • Sounds good. I’ll join.
  • Nope. Sorry!
  • No hablā inglés

0 voters

To submit an entry, insert the template in the “Rules” paragraph, fill out the questions, and tag me!

The due date is Feb 5th.

The Spanish words mean “I do not speak English”.

11 Likes

Can’t people edit the game to make it easier, but you won’t know since it’s just a screenshot?

4 Likes

They could Upload a short clip of them beating it using catbox

4 Likes

Here ya go

1 Like

Btw… can i make more than 1 entry?

1 Like

can i submit more than once

2 Likes

My MiniGames in ★COURSE might be good examples

Survival: Dodge for as long as possible (my high score was 104 seconds, proven by my own trailer)
Collector: Score as high as possible with the least amount of items as possible. (I forgot what my high score was, I know it was over 10000, but I don’t know how many items…)

1 Like

There is a problem people could go in the code and change the score

1 Like

@The_Wild_Fox for loop it doesn’t say the score…

2 Likes

¿Que? this will be impossible for me lol, sorry

translation: what?

1 Like

Try this link guys Loop (+ time) by derpyriolu17

1 Like

@The_Wild_Fox

2 Likes

Simple Fix: modify the project so it crashes when you try to access the code. Sort of like AE’s escape from HS HeadQuarters project…

2 Likes

How would you do that?

2 Likes

Not sure… I’m not as advanced as AE, and he might be the only one who knows how…

1 Like

@The_Wild_Fox

2 Likes

oh and my entries are flappy bird

2 Likes

Can I submit more than one score?

1 Like

You can submit more than once @Rapterdragon_83

2 Likes

Yes. But if you asked people to remix their projects now, all the entries wouldn’t count anymore, would they?

2 Likes