India Republic Day!

No. I usually don't . When I was in India we used to have a flag raising and the national anthem and the national song was sung. I used to live in a building so ya

1 Like

When you used to live in India? मैं तो भारत में ही रहतीं हूँ!

1 Like

… मैं भारत मै रहती थी. ( read my description) तेरी भाषा क्या हे? मैं मराठी हू ( it’s so hard writing Hindi on the keyboard, the letters are all misplaced )

A little something I drew on Independence Day last year, to remember to love my home.
Ps. You are a girl right?( I knew from the way you wrote रहती ) How old are you?

4 Likes

@Houseelf87. Read what I wrote

Happy Republic day :slight_smile:

HEY KVJ long time no reply

1 Like

INDEED, LegendOfFriday hiya!

1 Like

Wow. I'm from उत्तर प्रदेश। I'm also ten years old. By the way you remember when you had got a form for who wants to do a collab? That was me. Potterhead#1​:zap:️ .
Are you RiyaRocks?

2 Likes

Yes I am Riya rocks. I don't remember it though... it's fine. What time is it there? Does that mean your mother tongue is Hindi?

1 Like

It's ok! My mother tongue is hindi but not at school.
Right now it's 10:45am here !

3 Likes

Oh. Do you go to a English medium school?

Yeah. What country do you live in now?

1 Like

US it's because of a job my mom got. Just wondering do you watch any Hindi serials?

1 Like

Yeah. But don't get me wrong, I only watch it because I have to sleep with my gran. I watch Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain. It's sooo funny!

1 Like

???? That must be a new serial. Did you watch Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma?

That's an ooolllddd serial.... I used yo though...

1 Like

Oh. * shrug * well I left India on April 2016, so.....

What about badi door se aaye hai?

Is used to tho.... Umm were friends now, K? And pls come whenever I tag you. Bye! Going to sleep now!

1 Like

Ikr. I am not saying anything personal here, just that I know many Indians. To all the Indians out there; Happy Republic Day!!

3 Likes