India Republic Day!

Hey guys! as you might know I am from India. ( check my description ) So i have made this topic to celebrate my Republic day! A republic day is basically like a Independence day but a bit different. ( check the web ) :smiley::smiley:

15 Likes

Hey Indian Squad!

Yeah I am Indian too

4 Likes

cool! what age are you? do you live in India?

1 Like

I am 12 and live in America

1 Like

o. when did you move? were you born in us?

1 Like

I moved at the 3 months old

And I was born in India

I know this is off topic, but you are like one of my fav. Hopscotchers!!!! A little less RP and I would love you!

4 Likes

No one has ever said that! Thanks a lot!!!! I know I RP a lot but I have a different account for that. All my pixel arts are in Riya rocks​:microphone::art: and all my RPs are in Riya rocks​:microphone::art:RP just FYI

2 Likes

Oh. You are me and my friends fav. You are always β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  here. It's cool!

2 Likes

I am soooooooo__ flattered right now. Thanks a lot. Who are you on hopscotch?

1 Like

I am Born2BFree, my friend is PercyJackson9/LovableLoser.

1 Like

Oh. I kind of know you guys. You know the reason I RP? I get to spend time getting to know other Hopscotchers better

1 Like

Omg that was so cheesy

1 Like

Can we be friends? You know chat and stuff on the forum. But not right now tomorrow
@INeedYou

1 Like

Yeah. Sure

congrats

I'm Amaricans so

But happy India day

What was the squared out word? It of course wouldn't be inappropriate. Just put a dash between syllables.

1 Like

It's "spamming". To see what it is just tap on reply on that post and tap the speech bubble

2 Likes

I'm from India too! Happy belated republic day! Did you watch the parade live?

2 Likes

What India day? There is no such dat here...

1 Like