I checked it out, did a little debugging and realized that it stops acknowledging the 1 as a 1 (or something like that, doesn’t make much sense) and does the else option instead.
I noticed that if you split the string in tile to multiple paragraphs, it fixes the problem. Not sure what causes it.
I’m wondering if you use letters instead of numbers you might not have to split the string.
I’ll bet @/Tri-Angle is gonna give a better resolution~
i did not check the code and i bet that adding a non-number character at the end of the string will fix the problem
edit: confirmed, adding a non-number character wherever in the variable fixes the problem - hopscotch is struggling with big numbers.
if you saw my post explaining my new pixel art method and you’re trying to implement my concept in your code, please give me a temporary credit until the official release. thank you.