Inauguration Day Challenge- #SpreadPositivity

I agree with you, I also made a project about it (I am Squirtles on Hopscotch). I was kinda hoping Hillary would become the president, but I'm not complaining.

2 Likes

OMG this is stupi.d. I make a topic just like this, and it gets closed, but when someone else makes a topic about it it doesn't get closed.

1 Like

First: this is a topic about positivity, and you're bursting in saying it's "stupid" that yours was closed. Second, this isn't exactly the same. Mine is about spreading positivity, not solely about the inauguration itself. It's not your fault it got closed, I understand that, also, I made this before I saw yours.

Sorry, I don't control this. People's opinions tend to attack each other if you don't control them. Which leads me to the reason I made this.

2 Likes

Wow! This is an amazing topic! You're right, we need to be positive. And he does want to build a wall for a reason and it actually solves something.

1 Like

I handed out Trump cards today...does that count? XD

1 Like

True. But he'll have to get a bunch of support from congress in order to do that, so it may take a while.

Also, happy birthday!

1 Like

Sure.

I think that most of the congress turned republican because the president is republican.

And thanks!

2 Likes

yeah but he doesn't wanna do his job until Monday

1 Like