Inactivity+How IRL will affect HS with me :)

Hey guys! As you may know, I'm starting school very soon. I'm also in the process of moving to a new house. That, of course, will affect what I do here!

This topic will let me give updates on me- yes it is related- I am only giving the updates to tell you how it'll affect me here. :D

I may also use this to say when I am making progress on a big project/when it will be delayed due to IRL things.

Thanks!

Ok, I have fun in school!

first like first reply

Okay!

Have fun in school!

Yup, you were first XD

Yeah, I'll try to have fun in school but 5th grade is the unofficial start of middle school so I'm gonna have a lot of homework- meaning less HS ;•;

Everyone is telling me that XD

HOW THO

By beating everyone in all subjects!

I do that anyway and it's no fun

I'm not Hermione XD

Tags @Hermione lol

Speaking of HP, HAS YOU READ LE CURSED CHILD

(We need to get BOT)

No :sob: :sob: :cry: #keepthesecretsorgetKomplekt

I'm going into sixth grade, and I can tell you, fifth grade was one of my favorite grades. The work gets harder, but you finally have a level of responsibility and teachers trust you more! In my school, we do fun field trips and stuff almost every week in fifth. Fifth grade is so fun at my school, hopefully it's fun for you to!

Okay LGBOT :3

DON'T QUOTE IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS

:O

Did you quote?? XD

Have fun at school and moving to a new house! (I will assume that you are going to the exact school you went to before you moved)

Have fun at school!

I'll miss you! I'll be moving to a new house too in two weeks :3

it's across the road tho XD

Hello to myself XD

So, my wifi was down because of moving and stuffs. That's why I wasn't on!

I raged at my locker today

Aaaagh