Inactivity Explanation (again!)

Hey everybody! It's meeeeeeeeeee

So recently I started school, which means I don't have much time to do things, and our wifi has been broken. It got fixed tho finally...

What happened

Two years ago when we got new wifi stuff set up the guy laying the cables down did it incorrectly to the point where he put staples through the wires and over time (a few months) it started misbehaving... So my dad and some guy had to re lay every single wire, which took two hours.

I'm super busy and won't be on much anymore! I broke my phone and got a new one (actually we don't know what happened) and I got a school iPad!! I'm back on HS, but I'm not used to the new editor. I'll get used to it, but I barely have time.

You guys are amazing and so supportive, and you are always there for me. I'll continue to be more active on the forum than hopscotch, just to to access and things along those lines. I'm planning to stay on, but I have bad news.

I am in seventh grade, next year in eighth, my last year with iPads... So we will have to wait for android lol. Also little known secret until everybody reads this- I pre typed this on notes lol

I'm also turning thirteen, and I'm going to do official volunteering at the shelter and that's super time consuming. I also have an Instagram photography account, and I lost every photo when my phone broke, so I'll have to retake things.

And the football season is beginning and my mom finally let me to fantasy football, which means that I need to prove to her I'm responsible enough to do it. I'm also cheering on the gators and now ole miss, and if it's me you are talking about, it's very time consuming lol

That's it! You guys rock! :D

HAPPY CODING!!

;-;

HAVE AN AWESOME YEAR AT SCHOOL AND DOING ALL TEH STUFF U LUV TO DO PLS!!! :D
Your not leaving, right? :000

Imma miss ur activity ;-; have fun!!!! FRENPAI!

I'm not leaving! :D

This weekend I'll try and be more active! :D

Omg few u scared me and I almost got my HW even more wet :0

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY!

ILL MISS U SO MUCH FREN!!!!!!!! ;-;-;-;-;-;-;,

I'm glad ur not leaving :00000000

Have na amazing laif! You deserve it :D

I'll miss you Frenpai!

But at least you're still hereish!

OKEY FRENS BIGGGG SECRET

Check my general topic to see it! :stuck_out_tongue: