In out in out forum game

YAY!!!

You’re out if you posted a censored image.

You’re in if you have a dental/doctor/orthodontic appointment today!

You’re out if your exams don’t start soon,

your in, if your name abbreviates to I.N.

Your in if you have aren’t a teenager.

you’re out if you’re a preteen.

Your out if you own a hamstar

You’re in if you are male

You’re out if you use the forum on your iPhone.

you’re out if you’re female.

Your in if you haven’t not never even gotten out then in then outed again so now your back in again only if these terms have met your conditions

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::v:️:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::v:️:crossed_fingers::v:️:v:️:v:️:v:️:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

The text above is reversed
These text after is reverse
All text doesn’t follow, no one is in
Hold on everyone one is out
The sentence 4 times above this is incorrect
All these statements are true
:crossed_fingers:I lied :lying_face:
You’re now currently in if you’ve seen a banana :banana: within a given timeframe of 27 minutes

Every statement was a lie (That was a lie(that was a lie(That was a lie(That was a lie(that was a lie(that was a lie(That was a lie(That was a lie(that was a lie(that was a lie(That was a lie(That was a lie(that was a lie(that was a lie(That was a lie(That was a lie(that was a lie(that was a lie(That was a lie(That was a lie(that was a lie(that was a lie(That was a lie(That was a lie(that was a lie

You’re out if you tried to confuse the people playing this game within the last 100 posts.

Your in if your lie is lying.

you’re out if you were the last and pre-semilast person to ban someone else.

You’re in if you are wearing gray,
You’re out if you’re wearing pink.

you’re out if you know more than ten pokemon.

I tagged you in my old post, I removed it now.

You’re in if you like scones.

You’re out if you don’t like marble cake.