Pretty self-explanatory

ahem

I’d like to see in game transactions.
I’d like to see them like this:

ahem x2

To make a product, tap the “Create Product” button

Then fill out the details

Then you’re all set.
Now to have the product purchasable through a product, use the “Prompt Seed Transaction” block.

The Prompt will be like this:

(the next messages/texts will not have pictures because im too lazy and tired)
Now, to have a reward/something be triggered, have a “When (product) is purchased” then add the code

Please notice this i spent so much time on the photoshopping

15 Likes

Cool nice idea I would like that!

5 Likes

Cool idea, but if everyone could use it I feel that a lot of users would be scammed for purchasing something, then having nothing happen because there was no code attached to the thing.

7 Likes

Nice idea! I would like to see that.

3 Likes

Interesting idea!

It could be easily scammed and exploited though, so maybe there should be a cooldown so that doesn’t happen.

6 Likes

Ooh, yeah.

I guess we could have a “Request Refund” thing

5 Likes

Maybe you receive this option when you purchase the feature it in your own game with seeds?

4 Likes

Request a refund and then tht will check out the code then if it does nothing and the person was trully scammed they will refund them

4 Likes

Seeds to get more seeds

Yes, as in you grow a plant then get more seeds

3 Likes

I think so nobody gets scammed, the hopscotch team should check all of them and make sure that it actually has code.

5 Likes

Yeah that could work

4 Likes

and if it doesn’t it gets filtered

5 Likes

Maybe there should be something that doesn’t let you make one unless it has like 10 or something blocks of code.

4 Likes

Well fhey could spam sound blocks or blocks that do nothing

3 Likes

but have tht check it, or implement my idea where tht assigns pertains hopscotch to check projects.

1 Like

Why u scam me:(
(Jk)

Interesting idea, but I’m not a big fan. I think all projects should be free play, that’s part of the fun of hopscotch

3 Likes

but like, games with shops in them? you earn seeds on your journey, but you can also spend them in shops

3 Likes

You should have every purchase approved by tht. Meaning before a game could include an in app purchase, the purchase will have to work. Another solution is acount bans if they don’t do what they promise.

3 Likes

but by making someone pay seeds just to play a project doesn’t seem right

4 Likes

In my opinion I think it would discourage parents from letting kids use the app.

Plus it would allow exploiting and I think it’s something THT is just going to try and avoid

5 Likes