Improvement Is Possible V2

Hopscotch is a amazing game, and I’m sure you all agree. But there is room for improvement. These are my ideas to make hopscotch a Even better game.

Customizing your avatar more would be amazing. Currently, to change the Background of a HS badge, you would have to take a picture of your HS badge, download a Photo editor App, change the BG, then get the subscription to set the new photo as your avatar. If There was a Screen to choose the BG, Then it would save 300 or more Mega Bytes of Storage.

Adding A ‘Z Spin’ Block would be interesting. Spinning a Object in the Z Axis With 2 blocks including the when game is playing block is Hard and Easy to Mess Up. Adding this new block could Quadruple The Easiness of Spinning Objects By Z.

Thirdly, Adding More Tutorials. These Tutorials we have are great, let’s assume you don’t really Understand More Complex Things. And After Doing The Tutorials, You probably Wonder how to get to the forum. Let’s say you haven’t created a game yet and no one notices you after you make your first game. If we had these Tutorials, you wouldn’t have to take these steps and more to Find out something complex.

Fourthly, Putting Medium Green In The Subscription Image Drawing Board. It’s So Annoying That I Have To Use A Entire Secondary App to get the color to make one image. Like the last one, this could save some Device Storage.

Fifthly, A Pixel Art Editor to create easy pixel art. This could save some storage, as with the last two. And it also could save time, And save Stress with other features in other Drawing apps.

• I like these ideas!
  • I like some of these ideas
  • I don’t like any of these ideas

0 voters

7 Likes

Would you like to merge this topic with the other one? You can ask a leader :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please refrain from making duplicate topics, as this could be considered “spam”

5 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t edit the other one (somehow) so I made this one that I can edit

4 Likes

You can ask a leader to edit the original post for you.

5 Likes

You only have 5 minutes (I think) to edit a post/topic before it becomes permanent

4 Likes

:no_mouth: come on! Why!

3 Likes

Hold on I made this 8 minutes ago I can still edit it

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s a 5 minute limit to how long you can edit a post for. A leader can edit a post at any time, and a Regular can edit certain topic titles (unless topic was made by a leader).

4 Likes

To avoid clogging up the latest tab… you can merge/edit the other topic to include the information from this one and close this one

2 Likes

Refresh the page and watch the pencil icon disappear

3 Likes

minecraft you died screen music plays

:,<

Overdrive: 5% Activated

2 Likes

Hey @Couchpotatoz - I edited the first post on your original topic to match this one, and I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

In the future, just go ahead and tag a leader if you want to make edits to your opening post & we will do that for you - no need to make a separate topic : )

If you have more questions about why this topic is being closed or about how to make changes to your opening post, you can ask them here.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.