Important Announcement

Hello!

thanks for stopping by. I have an important announcement to make in this topic, so I appreciate your listening.

First - I might not be on Hopscotch/the forum that much anymore. Homework is piling up for me, and I don't really have a lot of time anymore. Now that spring is starting, I'll be doing lots of activities that take up a lot of time. I'll be on twice a week maximum, and a little on the weekends.

Second - If I am on a lot, it'll be on the app. I'm working to get a feature, so I'm going to start making more complex/detailed projects that will take 2-3 week minimum to make. Plus, those projects will need testing, and editing, and lots of other stuff I don't want to get into right now.

Third - My friends. They've been asking me "Why are you suddenly so addicted to your iPad?!" Yes, it hurts, but I'm starting to realize that I am addicted to my iPad. I need to get more exercise to stay healthy.

You guys are really awesome, but it's not just going to work out like it used to.
Again, I am not leaving, I'll just be less active.

23 Likes

I understand, and I hope you get a feature someday! :D

4 Likes

How long is this gonna last? :0

5 Likes

2 and 3 are relatable
My school gives easy homework
And we all understand we need breaks every once in a while rights guys?
(●´ω`●)-Wut? (:point_up:︎ ՞ਊ ՞):point_up:︎-Hai (╹◡╹)-who's this?
Gahhh you guys are no use

3 Likes

I don't know. :P

A while, probably. Maybe until May?

2 Likes

I understand why you won't be on a lot, as some of those things are happening to me. I do hope you get a featured too! :D

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I hope to see you on the app, fren. :D

2 Likes

Happened to me a lot back in 2016! (I was barely even active that time)

Hope to see you soon eventually! _(┐「ε:)__

3 Likes

You're lucky. :00

Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

why do people say 'important announcement' when most of the time its about leaving
imo, thats not important!
why is this flagged?
imo means in my opinion, so you shouldn't flag someones post because its an opinion

1 Like

Thank you, Jellybean! I'll really miss seeing you. :)

1 Like

Thanks! I hope to see you soon! :DD

2 Likes

May......
That's not too long!
at least..... Compared to my Bday..... NGAH WHEN WILL IT GET HERE
Anyway are you gonna be off today?
@BerryFOX

3 Likes

You're welcome. And I'll really be missing you too. :))

1 Like

I'm really not sure. Possibly May-June. :00

No, I'll be on for the rest of today.

1 Like

Okay.
I'm just kinda scared that you'll slowly fade away and not come back.......

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :D

1 Like

You shouldn't be too scared! Although, it'll happen one day. I can't stay on Hopscotch forever, nobody can. Honestly, I really don't want to leave, but I assure you it'll be happening in the next 2 years, if I don't leave sooner.

1 Like

I totally understand! I can get addicted sometimes too! Good Luck!

1 Like

Thank you! :)

2 Likes