iMovie Glitching with Hopscotch Videos

I am trying to edit a video with iMovie, but for some reason the voice audio is muted, and all I can hear is the clicks (no outside audio). Help?

Do you mean the recording of your voice @mobcraft ? Cus I can't understand "Outside Audio"

Yes FILLER TEXT TWICE

The record feature is still glitchy, so I'd recommend either re-recording, or getting something like QuickVoice and recording over it. :slightly_smiling:🙃:slightly_smiling:🙃

When you first recorded, on your first time, you clicked a button that said to only record your iPad sounds. In iMovie, you can do voice overs, so I guess you should just do that!

No, it was microphone.

Yes I know that. I think the best solution is to delete hopscotch and re download it. Does it work in photos?

I don't think that's needed, but if it happens every time, you may need to do that. (In a different post, I posted that it's in beta, so it's still a work-in-progress.

Beta? Oh...that's probably why...

It's iMovie's problem, as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe... (20 characters)

With Animoto, it's COMPLETELY fine.

Ohh... There has been updates recently.. 🤔

iMovie still doesn't work, even after redownload

Does the video have audio in it?

Also: There is a way too add your voice, because sometimes it cuts it out by itself.

You could try Final Cut Pro! But it costs money

MobCraft and I have a special App Store that only allows us to use certain apps, and this app isn't on it. :confused:

It' on a laptop @Rawrbear

Oh facepalms self (20 characters bknsbdivjbsdkvjbdwiuvbreovhb)

I WANT TO LIKE SO BADLY! @Rawrbear, :heart: for you. One hour for me for another like!