Immediate calculations, 2 Bugs [Open]

@Ana @AwesomeOnion

HS Version: 3.38.0
Player Version 1.3.3

I hatė to be the bearer of bad news, but as I was trying to use immediate calculations in a project it became apparent (after hours of troubleshooting) that the immediate calculations are still broken. In one case the sequential conditional doesn’t execute in the same frame. In the other case, the sequential conditional executes incorrectly

Case 1

This results in “1” as expected

However when the conditional is changed to include a variable the code gets delayed. This results in “2”

Case 2
In this scenario the conditional is inside a custom rule.

This results in “1” as expected

However when the conditional is changed to include a variable the code executes incorrectly. This results in “Doesn’t Work”

Note: The variable ‘Frame Count’ is incremented once per frame in the “1st object”

14 Likes

So basically reopen “zero frame order”

10 Likes

@ThinBuffalo, can you give a screenshot of what it looks like in the game?

3 Likes

@Awesome_E
The bugs shown above are slightly different than what you showed in the Zero frame order topic. The code you showed now returns a green 10 as expected.

@dragongirl1264
The player just shows the output of the Set Text, which I already stated so I don’t think adding those screenshots will add value. But thank you for the suggestion.

4 Likes

Right, but I do remember having the same issue where putting it in ability changes it. It is the same type of bug though.

2 Likes

@AwesomeOnion, just want to make sure you saw this? since in case 2, the Player does not work correctly…

2 Likes

@Nazari is taking a look :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes