I'm very very very unhappy

Welp, Hopscotch was banned from fourth grade because someone had some
inappropriate games on Hopscotch. I can't play anymore, but I can be on the forum. I've got to say bfn.

• Should I leave?
  • Should I stay?

0voters

Votes are public.

8 Likes

Define "innapropiate" if you can.

2 Likes

I don't even know. Teachers didn't say.

2 Likes

Odd. Could you ask them?

1 Like

No I'll get in serious trouble.

2 Likes

Ok. :smiley:

1 Like

I don't want that...

1 Like

Trouble, I mean.:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Yeah same happened to my our year's school iPads except it wasn't for inappropriate content...

2 Likes

Aw that's too bad :(

Do your parents have iPhones?

Maybe ask your teachers to email Hopscotch with links to the innapropiate games, asking them to stop allowing games like that.

Aw, nuts! That isn't good. I hope you can try and download Hopscotch on a home device.

3 Likes

Yeah I will try that. I just got my IPad taken away temporarily at school. But at home I don't have time.

2 Likes

@Petrichor
No they don't use apple.

1 Like

You shouldn't leave. I don't use Hopscotch anymore because it got banned too (But not from the app store) and I still stayed on the forum and i'm glad I stayed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It's been frequently requested, for a web/Android/Windows version of Hopscotch to be made. You'll just have to wait for THT do make it, which hopefully won't be long. However it's not easy making apps, so just be patient :)

It´s your decision, but you can play Hopscotch games from your browser, you just need the link (and you can´t like, remix or edit them). Like @MR.GAM3R said, there might be a version for other devices than the iDevices soon, you just have to wait...

1 Like

This happened to us as well.
It isn't an inappropriate app (obviously), but all schools have reasons.

I think you should talk to your teacher or someone in the library.

Tell them that The Hopscotch Team would like to know what makes their app inappropriate, so they can make it better!

3 Likes

Should i stay or should i go
They should make a song like that
🤷‍♂️

2 Likes