I'm Sorry In Advance

I just want to apologize in advance. Because I already can feel I will be a burden sometimes, but only by mistake, I SWEAR.
It's just like many of us, I'm not in the best state. Just right now I feel out of place in life and this will reflect on the forum.

It's kinda ironic—I'm writing about a Kindness War as I'm probably going to be a bully.

So yeah, simple topic, sorry in advance, please don't take this as wanting pity, I just know me and me can be grumpy at ones who don't deserve it.

um personally u think you are nice... and i don't k ow the bad side of u so much

@Hermione thanks, I appreciate it. I've just been a burden to a lot of people irl so I know t will happen here.

Be sure to be aware of what you're posting. If you feel you're close to being mean/rude (which I can't really imagine you being), take a step away. Log off and do something else if needs be :slight_smile:

But thanks for the forewarning!

@KVJ yeah... :sweat_smile:
Thanks for the advice, just everything is stressful these days, huh?
I'm so scared of hurting other's feelings, I think my emoji count will go up very high I the next month or so X(D

I think your nice. Just remember the golden rule! If you need help, just tag me!

Hi @EmojisRUs my BFF have subscribed for pictures

Hi bye @Hoppertoscotch XD

@EmojisRUs lol nice golden rule!
Thanks

Oh good job you succeeded finding the end of you know what X(D

No my parents won't let me sad day XD

I get how it is :slight_smile:

Just be sure to keep a control.
If you need help, call a friend! (Like me!)

Oh because I need a picture so I could do emoji art

@Hoppertoscotch I know how you feel, I remember the time I felt like that!

@everyone I will tell everyone that @Hoppertoscotch is nice

to me at least!

@PrincessBunny1 hoi

Thx everyone
I finally feel like I'm not weird X(D

Your nice @Hoppertoscotch your awesome your cool and last but not least caring

@Hoppertoscotch You have no reason to apologize!!!!!!!