I'm Saying Goodbye For Now

Ok...umm hai guys. I haven't created a new topic in a while and I just wanted to say something real quickly before my ipad dies. No 10 paragraph essays. I promise.

I'm sorry I haven't been on hopscotch lately. Hopefully nobody has noticed this. I just have felt the forum and HS community has lost my interest. Coding has lost its "spark" for me. I feel like I've lost support. Too many flame wars. Too many controversies. Everybody is leaving. Schoolwork. Depression. My life has become crazy busy. I have decided to take a break. And yes, this is not a joke. I'm completely serious. I'm not too sure when I'll come back but I'll miss you guys. See you hopefully soon :slight_smile: ps i will still be on the forum just not as much (because of regular status)
-Doodliedoo
@SabotageWarning
@Trendygirl
@Sugarisyummy
@EggsOnSaturn1
@Deadfr
@LazyLizard
@SnowGirl_Studios
@Gilbert189
@Supermoon39
@Wookie
@GracefulIcing1
@Razor
@RubyStars
@RenegadeBird1
@ProgrammingHero
@Intellection74
@RubyWolf1
@Doodliedoo
@FrothyCad
@bluedogmc-official
@RobotPro
@Crazy_Crawfish
@codingCupcake123
@Niftynia75
@DancingLollipop
@a10
@Stick88
@Hermione
@Fun_in_the_Sun
@Calico2.0
@tankt2016
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Rose_Owl
@smishsmash
@AvocadoDont
@Paydent12
@Destined_Taco1
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@ConnellCoder
@CosineStudios
@Candycane
@AmiiboTrash
@Purdue19
@kenlauescuadro
@HoppingBanana
@Kawaii_Lover
@Catface4
@CrystalPanda
@EnchantedAnimallover
@DreamyLemon
@JaggedJeans
@TappymLP
@AwesomeJediE
@Kitkat26
@Bubbles4Ever929
@waddlemarco
@Malie

Good idea, though I will miss you, you can hopefully come back when the hopscotch community has cooled down.

@Doodliedoo aw, hopefully we'll see you soon (if you feel like it) we'll miss you!

D: Goodbye, the community and me will miss you

We will miss you, but we understand. Everyone needs a break at some point. :smile:

We'll all be waiting for you when you come back! :smile:

We will miss ya! Come back soon pls.

NOO I hope you stay!!!!!