Welcome to the wonderful world of regulars!
You don't really need a whole topic just for this though...
Stuff we can do:
1. Change topic titles you can change the title and tags of any topic, whether it is yours or not. Just click the little pencil in the corner to test it out!
2. Create tags as a regular, you can make your own little turquoise tags. When you are making a topic, just add the name of your new tag in your tags section.
3. Put things on global edit you can make your own posts into global edits by clicking the three dots in the corner of your posts. Click the wrench, and "make wiki". This way, anyone can edit your posts, so if you want to make a tag list or group of people, they can edit themselves in.
4. You can use the lounge the lounge is another topic tag like "help with code", "bugs", and "collabs". You can, as a regular, put your topics into the lounge. This way, only regulars will see your topic. You can also change the tag of another person's topic to lounge if a member or lower is making flame wars. You may want to change the tag on this topic to lounge, seeing as regulars will probably, in this case, be the most helpful to you.
5. Stuff as a regular, you have more likes and replies per day. A single one of your flags will now completely hide a post, so use your flags wisely!
As far as I know, you can't.