I'm really new to the forum!

Hi y'all! I'm really new to the forum so please be patient with me and please help me figure the forum out! Thanks!

Just make everything related to hopscotch.

People will judge you unless you dont care

Welcome @SassyDancer!
Tag me anytime you want help! Just type "@KVJ"!

Hi welcome to the forum if you need any help tag me @WinningMonkey

I'll be your friend if you want me to

Thanks and I don't care what people say about me.

Hello! This forum is pretty simple once you figure everything out, and that's simple too. I hope we can be friends :smile:

@lollypopcorn yea we can be friends

Check out this topic by @Anonymous to help you out

What's your HS username? Is it the same as your Forum username?

Yay lolololololololololololololololololololololol :smile::smile: come to any of my topics and I'll come to yours when you make them :smile:
Tag me in the topics when you make them and I'll come see them!

Hai I'm AlexCoder202 on hopscotch and on this forum just tag me any time with @AlexCoder202 and just so you know donations for Tylenol and aspirin is welcome all of this spinning has given me a splitting headache also I may not be on because tem kicks me out of the shop from time to time so have fun with the forum and still plz any aspirin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to the forum @SassyDancer ! I hope you really enjoy your time here and if you ever need any help , just @me like this @Silverdolphin and I will receive a notification saying it is form you and I will be there to help !

Hey @SassyDancer I'd love to b frens with u too

Hello there, and welcome to the forum!

If you need any help, tag me @HappyDolphin!

Here are some interesting topics that you might be interested in!

Here are the ranks!

@trust_level_0: The starting level for everyone!
@trust_level_1: You can get this easily!
@trust_level_2: Member! Be active for a few weeks and you can get this. You get some more features and some more likes.
@trust_level_3: Regular! This is very tough! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts! You also need to not be suspended for a certain amount of time, and not have too many flags!
@trust_level_4: Only the Hopscotch Team can have this at the time. :slight_smile:

Always remember to ask for help when you need it, and have fun!

Oh, also, here are the community guidelines, the rules of the forum!

See you around!

Thanks @WinningMonkey

Thanks @Silverdolphin!!!!

?

Your welcome ! Would you like to be frens ??

Of course @Silverdolphin

@Jess888 we can be friends