I'm rage quitting (for now)

I just spent 3 hours on flight sim 1.1 in the collab... and logged out to check my activity and stuff in my main account... again, I backed up the data on the project... and again.. it just deleted ALL of my progress... I'm just...... I don't know... I'm typing at the speed that I'm thinking this, so that's why there's all of the ...'s, but honestly I am barely holding back from just throwing my iPad acoss the room.... I quit for now, see you sometime this week guys, I need a break psychology from this, I'll still be on the forum... I just need a quick break from losing all of that, hopefully @liza @ian @alish and... (sorry I can't remember all of your names) fixes this... because I clicked the little cloud upload button on both occasions

did you use fancy key in your project?

no, just spent a loooong time adding 3D (sort of, but better then some) into the project, completely re-doing it... I'm just so frustrated right now....:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:<-- that is how I feel, :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

i had some colored squares dissappear from a project i made.
the squares were from fancykey.
i loaded my draft and they magically had gone.

this is an entire project re-done... this isn't the first time this has happened, or the second, or even the third or forth, (it's happened to me a few times in scratch, but that was my own fault for not clicking save now on scratch before I logged off) but both of these times a project just undid it'self... I have a theory... but, the editing would be live if 2 people were programming at the same time, wouldn't it? ok, here's the theory, I get on, work on the project a tiny bit, other person gets on, tweaks the project a tiny bit, and leaves, with the editor still open, I finish a bunch of work on the project, and save it, but person 2's version still exists, then person 2 gets back, tweeks the project some more, and then saves it, the last save overrides the previous one, this has never happened to me b4 I got on a collab account

publishing it next time, and saving it to my OWN account... Ima sleep before I just rage all over the Internet now

I bounced back quick 'cause cat pictures

On the hopscotch forum the byes blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the byes below.

We are the live . Short days ago
We live, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
On the hopscotch forum.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who live
We shall not sleep, though byes grow
On the hopscotch forum .
Goodbye dear @justanerd,goodbye

@Stampys_fans I just said I bounced back quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

Goodbye.. I mean welcome back, party at my house (flashing lights )
EDIT:party at your own house. (facepalms self should have know)