I'm officially a member!

Hi!! After liking and replying to people, and making some good topics, I finally got member!!

(BTW, Sorry this topic took a while to get out. I ran out of topics to use for the day)
For my next project, I want to make a simulator of something. Pick an answer in the poll of what I should do!! :smile:

• iPhone Simulator
  • iPad Simulator
  • MacBook Simulator
  • 3DS Simulator
  • Wii U Simulator

0voters

Votes are public.

@KVJ @Pingu @Huggingfluffybear @AHappyCoder @RobotPro

Yay! :D
Thanks for tagging me! :D
@Zachyswag, Congratulations on member! :D

Hoi I'm temmie :3

Gotta go draw bye

^^^ i have no idea what that was XD

Yey! Woohoo! Congratulations on member, @Zachyswag! :D

Thanks for the tag!

Another congrats on the Membership :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks, this actually happened a lot earlier, but I ran out of making topics so I couldn't make it for 5 hours.

Lol

Again, congratulations on member! :3

Now I just have to become regular and than work very VERY HARD to become a leader. Thanks to everyone who is supporting me!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Yey! :D

I hope know you get leader one day! :D

^^^ so cheesey lol

Yes. That was so cheesy it started to stink (that was even worse!!) :sweat_smile:

:000000000
*GASP

SO CHEESY, PIZZA IS JEALOUS LOL

LETS PLEASE GBOT (post has to be 20 characters)

That's a good idea lol

Yay! :D
Member! :D

Congrats!

But it's pretty easy to earn. I think you're the first one to get all excited about it. And make a topic.

I don't care! I made this topic to tell the I'm getting closer to becoming a leader, even if its just a very small step. And there are actually a lot of people who made topics about becoming a member!! :smile:

Good for you! I'm excited to see your projects (I personally thing the Wii simulator would be coolest :D)

I'll start off with the easiest first, the iPad and the iPhone. Then I'll move onto the MacBook, 3DS, and the Wii U! (Man, the Wii U is gonna take FOREVERRRRRRRR!!!)

Also if you wanna defy the post of 20 rule…
Put a < at the end followed by a bunch of text!
That way your post makes sense but is not too short! :wink:

And I'm supporting you!

Thank

Hey! It worked!!