I'm not Quiting! (I don't think!)

Hey guys I may be quitting someone really upset me even though I am not black someone called me the n word!

I may be quitting probbaly not up am never talking to them again unless they say sorry like 100 times!

@Ashtonman please say sorry that word gets some in jail!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don't think I will leave but I am not done with him!

It's not your fault, it's that person's. Why would you leave? I get it hurt you, but we have to forgive and forget.

Thanks it would be hard friends me to leave I can't I don't think I will but he will learn!

Maybe you never heard of the word but it's worse then the f wor.d!

Please, don't leave! You are amazing! You are smart, cool, and a great friend. Please don't make this the end! I love your games. You are the best friend anyone could have. :smiley:

Thank you I don't think I will!

@Kiwicute2016 @PopTart0219 suspend Ashtonman please!

I changed the title, is that better?

I can't suspend people, but I'll definitely tell her!

I told Liza but to this is really upsetting to me!

Just imaging being called the n word!

I'm very sorry! As much as you want them to say sorry, there was probably a reason for it, too. But, it was probably never your fault.

But you shouldn't want to quit! Don't let haters get to you! I already have a couple, and they haven't said anything to me, since I defended myself against them. :D

But, also, I can't influence your decisions. If you want to quit, I can't stop you. But, you're an awesome person! You don't need to quit just because of a person! And be sure not to turn anything into a flame war, because I don't think anyone would want that, including you. :)

No one wants you to quit! You're a very important person in the forum community! We will all remember you, if you go, but after all of the nice comments from the community, I think you would stay! :)

I know what the n word is...

AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO SPEEK UP @Ashtonman YOU WERE LYING AND IT WAS THE N WORD!

YOU EVEN CLOSED MY TOPIC ALL IT IS IS THAT YOUR JEALOUS OF @Bubbles4Ever929!

Off topic but...
Unclose the sims topic please, any leader.

I know he got me to may flags!