I'm new to this

As the title says, I'm new. Oh and I'm Ella_13's twin bro.

I have dome questions for the leaders and people like that:
So how come she got suspended?
Can she be Unsuspended?
Can u Unsuspend her for the contest and then resuspend her?
What happens when she comes back from being suspended?

these are her words right now: hi friends so it's Ella. The special one who got suspended. So I don't understand why I was suspended. I only had 31 flags. And I understand why u would have suspended me like a week ago but why suspend me when u did?I was in the middle of a very friendly Olympic coding thing. I was actually being nice. (Ask @SmilingSnowflakes and @SmileyAlyssa) Please Unsuspend me so I can finish the contest. If u guys choose not to Unsuspend me then the contest should still continue the way it was supposed to. Down wait until I come back please. Recruit more
Ppl. Bye and cya August 10 if I don't get Unsuspended."

Join the Olympic contest please. We need more people

Someone please tag all the mods and ppl who work at hopscotch cause I cant tag anyone else cause in a basic user even though I know how the forum works

@Kiwicute2016
@Gilbert189
@PopTart0219
@SmilingSnowflakes
@Anonymous
@trust_level_4

Oh yeah and I have some feedback @Liza
instead of suspending someone for like six days u should give them a warning. U should not let them post for 12 hours. And after that, if they still cause trouble then u can suspend them for longer. Also, Ella was told she had to do something really bad to get suspended

Who suspended her anyways?

You can't just give them a warning. You are either suspended or not.

Welcome to the forum

Nice cheery welcome

I've heard about u
Did u suspend her

That sounds special

nope it wasn't meeeeee you're now down to 2 other mods 50/50 chance but I won't tell who

I don't think she ever mentioned a brother...

Did she and I just didn't know??

I know who it is. @BuildASnowman
It wasn't @Kiwicute2016 cause she was helping with prizes for the contest
Which oh wait won't go smoothly anymore cause she's suspended lol

who knows

it could have been kiwi

you don't know the things that go on in our mod pm

Can Ella get Unsuspended? @PopTart0219

And apparently @BuildASnowman never liked Ella but neither did u so she said she was expecting to get suspended from one of u.

Nice name, lol TylerDA-BEAST @tylerdabeast

Why does it matter who suspended her?

Update

@PopTart0219
I'm out of teplies. Why am I a basic user? I already know everything. And BAS is against her. I bet my life that he suspended her.

Update again
@Intellection74 will u still do ur prize for the contest? And u just confirmed that it was BAS. Also, 6 days doesn't sounds like a cool down to me. Hope u realize that Ella isn't like most kids. Punishments make her more angry. Good luck with dealing with her. She's probs gonna go for a record amount of flags. And don't expect her to be nice to BAS when she gets back cause that was a pretty awful time to suspend her. She was doing something nice. She might not even come back. I wouldn't want to be a leader. I would hate suspending ppl cause half the time they don't deserve it

1. bas isn't against her
  2. you can't rule out kiwi

Hey! Welcome, @Tylerdabeast

Can she be Unsuspended?
Her suspension was only for a little bit. Kind of like a cool down.

Can u Unsuspend her for the contest and then resuspend her?
Sorry, she has to wait. :frowning:

What happens when she comes back from being suspended?
Nothing! She's all good, and has a nice clean slate to come back with.

@BuildASnowman has nothing against Ella. He's just doing his job.

It doesn't matter who suspended her.
It matters that she has to learn from her mistakes.
I hope this doesn't make you mad, I wanted to make a point. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

First of all, it doesn't matter if who suspended her. Second of all, Mods have to have a reason to suspend a user. Ella was suspended due to ," Constant and consistent immaturity and disrespect". If she does behave very badly, she can get banned.

If you are asking me, it's true!

I don't think you will be unsuspended, sorry. But let's not make a big deal out of it, because you'll be back soon in no time! It won't make a difference who suspended you, it just happened. Instead of trying to figure out who's against you, why not figure out where you went wrong, and how you can make it better? Or start planning more of the Olympics! Being suspended isn't bad, it's a chance to cool off for a little bit. Take your time, and then come back! We'll be right here. :wink:

Can you ask her if I'm going to be a team captain? c:

@Intellection74 will u still do ur prize for the contest? And u just confirmed that it was BAS. Also, 6 days doesn't sounds like a cool down to me. Hope u realize that Ella isn't like most kids. Punishments make her more angry. Good luck with dealing with her. She's probs gonna go for a record amount of flags. And don't expect her to be nice to BAS when she gets back cause that was a pretty awful time to suspend her. She was doing something nice. She might not even come back. I wouldn't want to be a leader. I would hate suspending ppl cause half the time they don't deserve it

Tyler wanted to post this but he ran out of replies so he made me make an account so I could tell u this